The world looks a brighter place today :-)

NooNoo1970

so here I am hanging my head ...so dissapointed that I couldnt even do one week with out falling off the wagon!:cry: started very well last monday, lost 3 lb by tues morning and then tues afternoon I ate some chicken, pretty innocent...or so I thought...well within the hour I had eaten loads.....and so the week continued!!

But I cannot continue like this I need to get my head round it and get back back to ssing.....other wise I am going to be 14 and 1/2 stone again before you can say CAMBRIDGE DIET!

I have loads of packs and I have booked to go and see my cdc on fri morning....and I want to have lost a few punds by then.

Sorry to have let anyone down last week on the 7 day challenge, I will try harder and focus on the future this week. its only about 5 weeks till we go on honeymoon, and I want to feel happy with myself by then...and be at least back to 11 something....hopefully 11stone or under...as I know its possible....but just to stay on track will be a bonus!

Just need to hypnotise myself now, with the illusion that I hate food and it tastes awfull and ketosis and ss-ing is the best thing since sliced bread!!LOL

I will suceed at this...I have done it before and I will do it again!

Lou X

why not start on 790 and break yourself in gently ???

loving the avtar xxxxxx

AWW hun you have not let us down, we know how hard it is to get back on track.
Be strong and you will get there !!!

Hi hon, I had thought of that, but it seems to have been in the past as soon as any food passes my lips I go OTT big time!!

I might see how it goes for the next few days and go from there, I am very lucky and never get any side effects from going into Ketosis, so as long as I grit my teeth and put my food blinkers on I know I will be fine!(easier said than done at the mo though!)

thanks for the super quick reply!:p

Lou X

hi Noonoo,
i know how you are feeling, this week i managed 6 days SSing, lost 5 lbs & today i have been to stuffsville :eek:
why, i don't know, i wasn't hungry.
i am thinking of doing 790 or WW to finish off.
whatever you decide, good luck
xx:)

thanks Pandora,

why do we do it eh?? We are fools to ourselves, and at the end of the day its only us that we are kidding and fooling!

You have done fantastically well.....80 lb loss is amazing! well done you!I bet you are so proud of yourself....you should be!;)

Its funny thinking of what to do next to get to the end, while you are doing it ss-ing is relatively easy...its when I get food back again that I go off the rails.......I just cant seem to control myself...which is the scary bit!

Good luck with the rest of your journey hon X

lou X

Hi Lou :)

I had to drop in when I saw the title of your thread, hope you don't mind?

"I'm crap........."

1. You're not crap. It's just a word. A negative word.
  2. Losing weight is hard. Very hard.
  3. You're not on your own. I'm going for my 4th restart on SS!!!
  4. Stop "hanging your head". You lost 3lbs by Tuesday!
  5. To quote you, "I will suceed at this...I have done it before and I will do it again!"....and you will.
Apolgies darling if I've got me head on here. Your post just really touched me and I don't want to see you call yourself crap anymore!! You are far from that!!!!

Lacey x :)

aww lacey thanks so much for that! It means a huge amount.
Its just that I started with such determination last monday and did fab and then went to pot on tes, but I know my mistake, I should never have had that 'harmless' bit of chicken in the first place!

I do know I can do this...just need to focus and just buckle down and do it!

Thanks again for your support, its appreciated so much,

Heres to a good week of ss-ing!!

hugs Lou X

Feeling good this am

Well here we are monday again!
I have restarted CD again today and have renewed will power.........I am going to last today and then the next day and so on!
Whenever I restart it makes me reaise how much I ate just for the sake of it and because I feel I ought to eat cos its breakfast/lunch/dinner time!
Its now 11.40 on monday and I have had 2cups black coffee, and 2 pints of water...just going to go and have a shake, havent had one as i felt the need for it yet(need it now though as its nursery run and then it gets a bit manic this afternoon!)...but it just goes to show I dont need to have it just cos its that time of day!

Chatting to a friend this am who has serious weight issues too...but she is the other end of the scale.....but its odd as there is 4 stone between us but we both have the same issues and both love and hate food, but deal with the food in different ways...shes a purger and is a size 8, I cant(thankfully) so I am a size 16/18. Shes also about 6in taller than me too! just really goes to shw you cant judge a book by its cover.

Anyway off to 'shake' and get kiddies dinner.
thanks for all the support Lou XX

hi Lou,
i'm getting onboard with you hun, if thats ok with you !
only a litre of water so far, but been busy cleaning bathroom & buying holiday supplies !
good luck, we can do this - together
xx:)

Hi Cheryl.

of course...hop on board! I have decided that after reading a few posts on here that I am going to seriouly give 790 a go. I have never really done it as such, have done AAM, and an odd day of 790, but goignt o try and do it all this week and see where it gets me. I need to be able to eat and limit what I am having, I seem to be all or nothing at the moment, and as much as CD is fantastic I cant ss for ever...so I need to get a grip on the eating lark!

Anyway so far today I have only had the one banana shake, but I have also have 2 litre of water...just on my next one, plus about 5 black coffees. I would normally have had more shakes by now, but as I ate loads yesterday my body isnt needing food just yet!
Going to have chicken(that I have just steamed in the oven) and some salad for dinner and then make a choc muffin for my pudding and then I still have another shake to have later.

Hope you have managed to have more water by now...i think it really does make a difference to the losses and the hunger situation!
chat later honey,we will do this...and together it makes us twice as strong and determind!
Lou X

Back