The WW ProPoints scales

I use normal (non electronic) scales at home tho the propoints ones might be easier or at least quicker.

I've never used them but a friend loves hers she got a brand new set off eBay and only paid about £15 do might be worth a look there if you decide to go for them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have a set of the (kitchen i assume) scales.. they are very very handy if you have the money to spare!

You can not only weigh unlabelled deli/bakery stuff (ham, cheese, bread in every shape or form, fish, etc) but you can actually put in the NV per 100g, and it'll calculate out whatever you weigh... so you can basically use it for every single thing you eat. You won't be lost for generic food values, and you'll not be guessing either.

If you can get them cheap on ebay its great but I've often seen people selling ww stuff for way more than its worth. The weightwatchers class will sell you them for £40 so definitely don't pay anymore than that! Debatable whether they are worth £40 especially when you've got a family to support and £40 would go far for important neccesities.... etc but I think they're a very valuable piece of kit :)

I got a set but I got mine for £10 of a mate that quit ww

Back