Theres a rumbley in my tumbely...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
Any ideas how I can stop it? I've been drinking 4-5lts of water but its just getting worse lol! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I was stood in a cue at the post office this morning when......GROWWWWWWL....I was sooo embarrassed! :hide:

Same!!! Im gulping it but dont wanna drink tooooo much and still rumbling actually cant wait for my soup at 7!

lol the 'hungry' does go after a while :) i dont think im hungry...just my tummy is working over time i think but with nothing to work with, if that makes sense..

I done a post about this a few days ago. Im the same, didn't feel hungry at all for the first 3wks but been having the same!! Its always about an hour before im due my shake! think my body is getting too used to them! x

Yeah it doesnt bother me too much as im always hungry on lipotrim or not keep telling myself mind over matter ha ha ha hope it works :)

it is quite an odd...but sort of nice...feeling to have, i dont think ive had a really empty tummy before. makes me realise how many times in the past ive eaten when i wasnt even close to being hungry

I'm the same today, it's driving me crazy! All i keep thinking about is that i have my uni exams next week..3 exams, 3 hours each sat in a room where you can hear a pin drop..it's gonna be sooooo embarassing and off putting if it happens then!! lol xx

lol the rumbles are REALLY loud arent they?? maybe leave a shake till just before you go into an exam...

I love that feeling I always get at night time, the rumbling that is cheeky chops xx

Lol yeah they are loud enough whithout being amplified in a gym hall! Yeah i'd thought about doing that, realllly hope that will work or i'll die of shame haha. I'm finding the same as you though...drank loads today, its just not helping and its getting on my nerves!xx

Another northern expression xxxxx

im in week three and im always hungry, with a rumbling tummy too but ive realised its my pounds falling off!!!!!!!!!!!!

when is your weigh in jackie? mines friday :) yeh i keep tellin myself rumbley is gooooooood x

Back