Theresa6 Diary

Theresa6

Silver Member
Well it wont be the 1st restart thats for sure but hopefully it will be the last!

I have my 1st day of LT done and seem to have enough packs to keep me going for 3 weeks after which I an swapping to Xante as its cheaper.

I have also started the couch to 5k and we will see how that goes with the very reduced calories! But so far I am going into week2 day 1 of that!

Looking forward to posting here especially when people ask why I am doing it!

Hope ye are all ok? Good luck

Well done for getting back to it :) and good luck honey x x x

Day 2

Thanks everyone!

Day 2 done, had a few temptations but stick with it! Have a bit of a headache now but think its just tiredness TBH.... Have drunk loads of water but had to go to the staff room today rather than the canteen as I needed to make my shake up and I know people think Im being anti social. Well its only for a few weeks and I have a couple of final pieces of work to complete so for now I am happy to be anti-social!

Im doing W2D1 of the couch 2 5km tomorrow and I am a little concerned about that but if its truly bad I will repeat it!

Right off to bed as I am up at 6am.............so cant wait.... 36w and 4d til I complete my midwifery degree!:family2:

Wel done so far and it wont take you very long to kick that weight into touch hun :D Tc L xxx

Day 3

Had all sorts of negative comments today from some colleagues today but was pleasantly surprised by the reaction of a manager which made my day!

I have found the tesco ultra slim bars now and will be using one of these the day I do my run..... I cant stand the flapjacks and these bars have similar nutritional values to the flappys....

Anyway W2D1 if couch to 5km..

Day 4

Hi all!

Slept late today and woke shattered! Im up at 6am tomorrow so Im planning to go to bed soon!

Day 4 was ok except for the tiredness. Sat on the sofa most of the day with my son cuddling up!

Got W2D2 of the couch to 5km tomorrow........fingers crossed I get out of work early so I can run in the light!

Day 5 & 6

Well day 5 was fine but well day 6!!!

I often find I have salt cravings on LT and the consultants and the helpline all just shrug their shoulders.

Having studied anatomy, physiology and drug/mineral interactions in the body I know myself..... I have low BP and it can be caused by low sodium.

So having done some research I am happy to add in a bouillon water (for want of a better way of putting it!). I simply am adding 1/2 a cube to 250mls of water and drinking it! It avoids the low BP and the salt craving. The salt craving leads to eating so certainly better! Its less than 10kcal so I doubt it will affect ketosis form my understanding.

Sorry if this disappoints any 100%'ers!

Well day 5 was fine but well day 6!!!

I often find I have salt cravings on LT and the consultants and the helpline all just shrug their shoulders.

Having studied anatomy, physiology and drug/mineral interactions in the body I know myself..... I have low BP and it can be caused by low sodium.

So having done some research I am happy to add in a bouillon water (for want of a better way of putting it!). I simply am adding 1/2 a cube to 250mls of water and drinking it! It avoids the low BP and the salt craving. The salt craving leads to eating so certainly better! Its less than 10kcal so I doubt it will affect ketosis form my understanding.

Sorry if this disappoints any 100%'ers!
I think if it suits u enjoy it :) I need to find it in asda this week. I've heard it's salty??

I agree with Claire30,you need to do what suits you and you shouldn't worry about disappointing anyone hun.I think you're doing great x

Day 7

Thanks everyone!

Today was OK! Had my bouillon and also found the marigold one that everyone has been suggesting! Will give that a go tomorrow!

I have a tendency to low blood pressure so I think it relates to my salt craving. I am also doing the couch to 5km and obviously lose minerals when sweating. Anyway D7 done and W2D3 of te couch to 5k done too!

Weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck with the weigh in. You sound like you are doing brilliantly.

Weigh in!!

OK,

weigh in week before period isnt the best but Im down 6lb.... happy enough! Im up a little since yesterday but feel bloated!

Advice from my running friends is that this is fairly normally from that perspective!

So onwards and downwards!:)

Theresa6 said:
OK,

weigh in week before period isnt the best but Im down 6lb.... happy enough! Im up a little since yesterday but feel bloated!

Advice from my running friends is that this is fairly normally from that perspective!

So onwards and downwards!:)

Well done hun,that's a great loss :D xxx

Argghhh

Absolutely crap day, really pre-menstrual (sorry TMI)...

Fell off the wagon had a couple of celebrations on the ward and came home and had 2 slices of ham and another choc! I normally HATE choc, Im a real savoury person... Anyway tomorrow is another day!

D10

Day 10 and fell of the wagon royally today!

Refuse to beat myself up over it and have started again! I certainly wasnt drinking enough water the last 2 days and do think that was the trigger!

Don't beat yourself up over it :( start again tomorrow,one day at a time ah?? x

Don't beat yourself up just get straight back onto the horse as they say!! How's it going now?

Back