They lost half their body weight!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
As you guys know I am a major fan of The Biggest Loser series. A good friend of mine showed me the following pages and I thought it would be excellent to have here on the Century Club. When I started my journey originally I wanted to lose 175 lbs (half my body weight) and these pictures show it CAN be done :cool:

They lost half their size! | JANENE CAMPBELL : People.com

Enjoy, and know your photos will be just as motivating for people come 2008 :cool:

OMG that is amazing, they don't even look like the same person!!

;) :D

I am so rooting for all of you...and myself!!! Is it just me or is there a genuine sense of success in the air? It's certainly different, for me, this time...

wow as well!!!

those people look amazing!!!

sooo cant wait for my turn! :D

x

;) :D

I am so rooting for all of you...and myself!!! Is it just me or is there a genuine sense of success in the air? It's certainly different, for me, this time...

Yup, I can feel it too! Its like light bulbs have gone on in heads, I truely hope and wish all your dreams come true x

I love it! Can't wait I have picked my best fat photo - (is there such a thing as a best fat photo) LOL well I have one, and its gonna sit proudly next to my best slim photo soon! Thanks DQ Keep em coming!

they are certainly prrof of what can be done - the question is - can we match them?????

These are very inspiring - just been struggling with thoughts of chomping on something - will hold off a bit longer.

Back