• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

They lost half their body weight!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
As you guys know I am a major fan of The Biggest Loser series. A good friend of mine showed me the following pages and I thought it would be excellent to have here on the Century Club. When I started my journey originally I wanted to lose 175 lbs (half my body weight) and these pictures show it CAN be done :cool:

They lost half their size! | JANENE CAMPBELL : People.com

Enjoy, and know your photos will be just as motivating for people come 2008 :cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

thetimeisright

To celebrate my losses!
OMG that is amazing, they don't even look like the same person!!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
;) :D

I am so rooting for all of you...and myself!!! Is it just me or is there a genuine sense of success in the air? It's certainly different, for me, this time...

LISEE

wow as well!!!

those people look amazing!!!

sooo cant wait for my turn! :D

x

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
;) :D

I am so rooting for all of you...and myself!!! Is it just me or is there a genuine sense of success in the air? It's certainly different, for me, this time...

Yup, I can feel it too! Its like light bulbs have gone on in heads, I truely hope and wish all your dreams come true x

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
I love it! Can't wait I have picked my best fat photo - (is there such a thing as a best fat photo) LOL well I have one, and its gonna sit proudly next to my best slim photo soon! Thanks DQ Keep em coming!

mindless

Hair today - gone tomorra
they are certainly prrof of what can be done - the question is - can we match them?????

These are very inspiring - just been struggling with thoughts of chomping on something - will hold off a bit longer.