Thia time i am going to stick to it!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I hav tried everything in the past but have never stuck at them, because I think I have never really wanted to do it!

But this time I feel so different, I can't wait to start, I have already planned what I am going to do over Xmas, which days I will have off and when I will get back to it. I have also taken pictures of myself, which I have NEVER done when I have tried to diet before.

It is strange, I have a different mindset. I do actually feel like I am going to put my weight behind me once and for all.

Hey , sounds like you are in the right head space this time , which , I beleive , is the biggest factor in success with this diet :) If you are positive and 'enjoy' it then you will do well :)
when do you plan on starting on how much would you like to loose ??
Good luck and stay positive :)

I'm planning on starting on monday, I would love to get down to about 10st 7lb, but my current goal is 12st. I am currently 17st 3lb, my heaviest being 18st 4lb, which is the heaviest I'm ever going to be

That's great that you're both starting before Xmas!!!

I know how you feel, as I am a serial dieter but I feel diffderent this time! It is brill your atrting before xmas as you are a) stopping yourself from putting anymore on over xmas period and b) starting that all important journey to a new slimmer you!!

Good luck xxx

Back