Things I've noticed.. how about you?

Annie68

Silver Member
Here's a few things I've noticed since losing 4 stone. (the list will be longer when I shift the next 4! LOL)

apologies if any of these gross anyone out LOL

I can lift my legs up enough to get my knickers on rather than having to sit down to put them on.

I can reach to cut my toenails!

I can reach to paint my toenails.

No 'sore bits' under my boobs or other fatty bits

I've stopped looking around to see if I'm the fattest person in the area.. because I know I'm not.. whereas before, I was definately one of the fattest.

I can slide into a fixed chair and table combination in a cafe or restaurant without being worried about getting stuck or my boobs resting on the table.

I can fasten my trainers up without causing myself an injury bending over.

I can cross my legs when I sit in a chair!

What about you? Noticed anything quite significant?

The one that makes me very happy, is that when I stand with my feet together, there are gaps between my legs where daylight can pass - never used to be any at all :D

As posted on another thread, I got quite excited when I noticed this morning that I can see the faint outline of the bones in my feet!
And I fit in seats (cinema, buses etc) better!
My boobs have lost 1 size, G down to a F, and I can stand for longer without getting crippling back ache!

I can feel my ribs when I touch my sides & I can my hand can go round my wrist & there isn't a roll of fat hanging over when I bend my arms at the elbows (if you know what I mean!)

Oh! and some of my shoes fit better too - I never realised feet got that fat!

I can fit comfortably in the bath, and no longer create a "dam"..

My belly no longer sticks out further than my boobs - and they are an H cup!

It's much easier to paint my toenails.

I have gaps between my legs too.

My sunglasses fit my face better because my cheeks are not so big.

I can see my collarbones and ribs through my skin.

My thighs no longer rub together when I walk.

I feel so much better health wise and confidence wise.

The kids can hug me properly as there is much less belly for them to get their arms round!

My feet have got a bit smaller so my shoes are fitting better.

It's easier to shave my legs and bikini area

I can actually see my bikini area!

I can see my C-section scar properly

I now enjoy clothes shopping (apart from bras!)

I no longer get out of breath when walking

i look forward to the summer and getting out there and showing some flesh instead of hiding behind bulky clothing pretending that i'm not too hot (phew sweltering really) lol

I feel much more relaxed when walking into a place where there is quite a few people and i don't feel guilty eating in public as i used to feel that people were thinking "no wonder shes fat" not that it was said to me but i used to imagine people thinking it, maybe it was just my mind. xxx

My face doesn't feel like it's going to burst when I bend down to do anything (pick something up, tie shoes, etc)

I don't need four clothes pegs to hold my jeans on the line! :D

Back