Things that made my first week fly in...

Hi all! I'm also starting tomorrow. The advice and tips here are great and i'm really hoping they will encourage me in my darkest hour :) x

Good luck Pech. You'll do great. All the tips on here are great. Im only a few days ahead of you - on day 5 (as of midnight!). Personally, I can't take the shakes unless ice cold in lots of water and I cant take the chicken soup at all. Some people love it. Everyone us different so try them with an mind and you can experiment a bit until you find what suits you best. Don't be too disheartened if they don't taste great at first (like I was) - it gets better after a day or two after you start to forget 'normal' unhealthy food. Most of all, come on the forum lots at the start. It's really helpful to feel part of a group during such a challenging experience. I've been on the any time i can for the first 4 days and find it super.
Best of luck. You can do it! Now take a deep breath and take the plunge.

In my second run of lipotrim and started today. I'm certainly going to try some of these ideas as the shakes do get extremely dull pretty quickly x

On my second day wasn't going to bad but cravings beginning to kick in. Tips on here are great will deffo be coming back for hints

Thanks for posting up the advice! It's my first day on this diet so just looking at what to expect. It's nice to have a forum with so much support :) x

Most of all, come on the forum lots at the start. It's really helpful to feel part of a group during such a challenging experience. I've been on the any time i can for the first 4 days and find it super.

I think that you should come on the site lots throught your whole LT journey because a lit ofne help and support you receive is from longer term members who have lost a considerable amount of weight so I feel its only fair to be there to repay and provide support to oher newbies and also experienced Lipotrimers. Think it needs to be give and take, that's how this forum works so well.

good luck with your journey

some brilliant ideas on here thank you :D will be giving them all a try over the next few weeks to keep it from getting boring x

I know I'm mre than likely repeating others' advice but I'm just trying to help so here goes...
1) WATER -The water stick has beaten everyone to death I know but it is bloody magic! Think of it as a gift from the Diet Dumbledore.

2)Coffee -obviously only if you like coffee but adding a tsp of coffee and a sweetener to the vanilla shakes -blended with ice -made it feel like i was enjoying an iced latte - YAY!

3) See above with chocolate shake and make it an iced mocha ;)

4) making the 'hot chocolate' actually palatable - blend the shake with a little cold water until its a paste and then top up in my big mug with boiling water -add a sweetener if you like. Its actually very very comforting - I sit down on front of the tv or with a book and really enjoy it - I actually look forward to it now!

5) Add a spoonful of coffee to make a hot mocha. Same with the vanilla -actually better with the vanilla to make a lovely creamy latte -great for waking me up and filling me up in the morning.

6) I'm not a big fan of the strawberry shakes so just blend them with ice and a sweetener and woopwoop! decent strawberry milkshake.

7) with the 'lattes' (it sounds more exciting to call them that lol) I have actually split the sachet to make two from it -one in the morning and one to cover that mid-morning slump. It really helps me to think I've have myself a little treat to get me through the day.

I hope I've helped someone stick at least another day on their diet.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!1:D:D:D

trying all above !!! thxs

first day today

The shakes actually dont taste too bad. My fav is the chocolate lol. Im very limited with options as I dont drink tea or coffee and I HATE the chicken soup. It made me want to throw up. Can any one suggest any tips. I drink loads. Hoping I wont be so grumpy and agitated tomorrow. Im dying for food lol. The mint choc idea sounds ace, ive got some cooled peppermint ready for tomorrow already! xD

I could only tolerate the chocolate shakes so for 4 months I endured 3 x chocolates shakes a day, peppermint tea (I also don't drink coffee or tea) and water! Not very exciting but hey....it worked!

I really like the sounds of peppermint chocolate. I've only been on this 2 days and I dislike all shakes and especially the soup. Will get some peppermint tea tomorrow. Thanks for the tip :)

Loving the cunning ways to add "variety" xx

Keep very busy and drink plenty of water to fill you up x

My chemist told me that adding coffee to the vanilla shake is tasty. I haven't tried it yet but will be tonight.

Hello Iamreadyforthis :) I tried the coffee and vanilla and the chocolate hot on day 1 and both were ok after a few days and 3 vanilla coffee's I went off them and much preferred the chocolate hot. I reckon if you wait for the first few days to pass your much more likely to accept the new flavours coz of a change in your taste buds and your strong desire for something different / hot. I have a blender that blends ice and if you put 2 or 3 ice cubes in with your shake it totally transforms the shakes - makes them so much nicer, I actually take my blender to work or will drive home so I can make my shake with ice !!
xx

Thankyou for the very helpful tips, coffee in vanilla is like a real milkshake :) mint choc better too. I only liked chocolate before so a whole new lipotrim world has opened for me :)

Good ideas giving these a go tonight !

Back