Things that made my first week fly in...

right, as the tea goes its a tricky one. Green tea is allowed if it's only pure with no flavourings (it's also great for the metabolism and can apparently help shift the pounds). Doesn't taste too bad but takes a while to get used to. I'm gutted cos I'm dying for some earl grey tea but can't have it as it has bergamot flavouring. Any tea that is 100% in the ingredients is ok as long as the flavour isn't from a berry, fruit or flower.

In the lipotrim video I watched it says you are allowed Earl Grey Tea and my pharmacist said you could also. Need to clarify this as i like it myself. :confused:

sure it says that on the carrier bag letme check.....yep earl grey is ther

Hi,
I am just into my second week and have a a couple of questions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. If you drink more water does it help you lose weight quicker?

2. If you cannot stomach all three of your Lipotrim shakes is it detrimental to weight loss and if so why?

Many Thanks,

Jo
Hi Jo
The water question is ansered in this thread by the lovely Toni's research http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/40628-why-drink-so-much-water-answers.html
And yes you MUST drink all your shakes...doesnt matter how but you must
I use mine as coffee whitener as i am a caffine addict lol you can pace them out or have them all together it doesn't matter but you do need all 3 to get the essentail nutriants your body needs to survive and not go into total starvation mode... If you don't have them you will become very weak and could feel v poorly x There is minimal cals, crbs etc in the shakes around 181 per shake any less would be tooo less!!

Welcome to the nut house and good luck on your a LT journey xx Everyone here is lovely and will answer any questions and give you all the support you need (even if that is a 'get a grip' telling off or an ass kicking)
Nic xx:D

:D
Coming on the forum, listening to all the mad buggers on here has really helped me so far.....Many Thanks:D:D:D:D
Good luck toni xxxx have a great 1st week :D

Everyone here is lovely and will answer any questions and give you all the support you need (even if that is a 'get a grip' telling off or an ass kicking)

Thats what I need!!!!
Say 4 for me, bit better than yesterday........

Hi All,

On 4th day and doing fine. I have tried all the different flavours. However, I like them hot so therefore I make up the peppermint tea hot and put the chocolate shake in to make hot peppermint chocolate. I bought a hand blender that cost £4 from Asda and it mixes them up really fast.

Loubilou

Really struggled this evening, hubbie back on nights, always my worst time!
Still managed to not to eat, played on my new Wii fit and did 44 mins of exercise without even noticing! It's brilliant........:party0011:
Going to bed soon so pleased with myself that I have managed not to crack.......:happy036:

Really struggled this evening, hubbie back on nights, always my worst time!
Still managed to not to eat, played on my new Wii fit and did 44 mins of exercise without even noticing! It's brilliant........:party0011:
Going to bed soon so pleased with myself that I have managed not to crack.......:happy036:

Really well done!

Loubilou

Thanks Loubilou, glad you are doing so well.

Sx

Oh and can anyone tell me where you can still buy listerine strips?! Been everwhere I can think of today and nowhere has any!!!!

i cant find the listerine strips either have been to every chemist in the vicinity 2 different boots supermarkets will need something cant be breathing horrible breath on my patients!!! not good

Sticky first week

Thanks for the tips, especially using the coffee in the Vanilla and Chocolate, and the idea for splitting the pack in two. Genius. :D

hey guys i want to start lipotrim but im scared.....any advice?????? im new to all this, hope you dont mind me joining in x

Oh and can anyone tell me where you can still buy listerine strips?! Been everwhere I can think of today and nowhere has any!!!!
Asda chemist is the only one who supplies them x

some great suggestions on being inventive with the shakes, i love it, love the idea of using the vanilla one as a coffee whitener, brilliant, as for the mouth strips, i get mine in the chemist on Barton Road, Lostock, Stretford, Manchester jackie

2nd day

Hi everyone, this is the first time I've ever used a forum so apols if is boring and i don't know all the short cuts for spelling!!

Anyway I'm on day 2 of LT and was seriously thinking how the hell was I going to stick with this for more than a week!! Just read the thread and some great ideas about coffee being added and making it hot etc etc so will try those to try and add a bit of variety. Not too hungry but peeing for England due to the amount of water I am drinking, but I suppose that's good.

Been doing some research ont tinternet and found out that caffeine helps to burn fat (hence why I think the boffins at LT tell you not to cut down on your normal intake), also green tea (which is a leaf tea) helps to get rid of toxins and is very good at aiding weight loss. I've found some green tea with mint at Tesco's (Jacksons of Picadilly make).

Thought I would join the forum cos I def need some moral support. Typical that the first 2 week I start LT I have 5 social occasions to attend. Think I'm going to have to say I have a tummy bug so I can't drink my usual copious amounts of alcohol/food as I find people can be quite vocal and judgemental about what they perceive to be a fad diet!!

Don't know how to do all the tickers etc yet but FYI I weighed in at 12st 3 and want to get to 9st 10ish (I'm 5ft 6in tall).

thanks for your support

Viki:D

Vicki, my stats are similar to yours. I am on Day 4 of this diet AGAIN. I did 7 days last week and then binge. I started again on Monday and today is my struggle day, tired and low and ready to have a good ol' munch. I won't though cos this is a great diet as long as you stick to it like glue. WEll done you and I know what you mean about judgemental people. Some just don't want to know anything different. I did this diet last year and lost and stayed slim till Christmas when I binged, day in and day out. I can do with this time of discipline, cos I had not one bit after Christmas. I think I need to sleep but I have three kids, 13 down to 4 and they are having a good ol' fight as I type.

Gotta Go

Keep shakin

Colly

Back