Things that made my first week fly in...

when 'it' happens

well done for starting and sticking with it. I don't know about shouting but by days 5/6 I was very irritable - getting wound up by the slightest thing! It does pass though. Don't worry it'll soon be better. I can hardly believe I'm on my 4th week now. And no, no hunger!:)

We're allowed any 'leaf' tea. No berries, fruit or flowers.
From my very lenghly search in my local shops the ONLY other [aside from black] leaf tea I've found is peppermint. If anybody knows of any other please let me know! As any extra flavours are very welcome:)
green tea is a leaf tea as well

I've just finished week 3 and i'm still a narky cow! lol My husband is seeking divorce....lol (almost)

Hi All,

Coming to the end of day 5 for me, looking forward to first wi on Monday but I so have to have lost a good amount to make it all worth it- good start will keep me going I just know it.
The real cold in my bones has started, do you guys get this, it's back to pyjamas and hot water bottle for me. But all for such a good cause.
Any tips on varying the choc shakes, these are the only ones I like - how do you make these with ice = I use the shaker I got from the chemist = do you guys crush the ice and add it after you've shaken the choc one - I can't bear it running so I have to have it frothy and tasting like a milkshake should = give you a laugh though, my 8 year old son looks on lovingly at my choc shake, he just loves it......

Well, that's my story - think I'll head off to bed, had all my shakes, 6 ltrs of water and about 4 cups of peppermint tea, I'm afloat!!

Night

Hi All,

Coming to the end of day 5 for me, looking forward to first wi on Monday but I so have to have lost a good amount to make it all worth it- good start will keep me going I just know it.
The real cold in my bones has started, do you guys get this, it's back to pyjamas and hot water bottle for me. But all for such a good cause.
Any tips on varying the choc shakes, these are the only ones I like - how do you make these with ice = I use the shaker I got from the chemist = do you guys crush the ice and add it after you've shaken the choc one - I can't bear it running so I have to have it frothy and tasting like a milkshake should = give you a laugh though, my 8 year old son looks on lovingly at my choc shake, he just loves it......

Well, that's my story - think I'll head off to bed, had all my shakes, 6 ltrs of water and about 4 cups of peppermint tea, I'm afloat!!

Night

Hi Ariel

some people add coffee to the chocolate shake so its like mocha choca, apparently. haven't tried it myself because i don't like coffee. but you can also make your choc shake with cold peppermint tea so its like mint choc shake. Also try freezing your choc shake when mixed with less water (between 2 - 4 fl ozs) and then its like chocolate ice cream! Good luck xx

Hi!

I am extremely new to this and have just started day 2. For those who are not too keen on nettle tea on its own, take a trip to Holland and Barrett (or another health food shop) and you will find nettle and peppermint tea by a company called Clipper. There is also white leaf tea which is also quite nice. Sorry if this has already been mentioned! : )

Rock 'n' Roll xx

I make my choc with hot water and a £4 electric hand blender from tesco. It comes out like hot choc all frothy and luverly!!!!!!! give it a go, its all I have now x

Hi guys, I'm new here I started today, have had one vanilla shake made like a mousse thought it tasted okay.
I'm a bit apprehensive to be honest, I've never been on a diet like this before ie no solid food. BUT I'm getting married in 8 weeks and haven't lost anywhere near what I wanted to.
I haven't bought a dress yet EEEEEEEEEEkkkkkkkk..

Hi Spiffy - Mousse sounds like a new idea, i'm looking forward trying the mint tea and caffe latte.

How are you doing? I'm currently on day 4 and impressed so far with the results looking forward to the new me.

Hi guys, have any of you tried redbush or 'roibosch' tea? Its really lovely and has no caffeine in it and is actaully good for you. You can get an earl grey version too.

hi all- coming up to the end of my first week get weighed on Thursday - it has been tough but i hope it will be worth it - even though my scales have moved i dont actually feel like i have lost any weight is this normal- and i have really bad stomach ache today : (

any advice

this is a plea to all of you who have got through the first day. have you got any advice. i had a strawberry shake this morning blended with ice and for dinner i had one of those horrible chicken soups.at work i wasnt too bad but as soon as i got home i was starving again. i had my vanilla shake not so long ago but still have got a banging headache. i have got 7 stone to lose and the way i am feeling at the moment i just feel like giving up. i have had so much water today i feel bloated. does it get any easier:sigh:

this is a plea to all of you who have got through the first day. have you got any advice. i had a strawberry shake this morning blended with ice and for dinner i had one of those horrible chicken soups.at work i wasnt too bad but as soon as i got home i was starving again. i had my vanilla shake not so long ago but still have got a banging headache. i have got 7 stone to lose and the way i am feeling at the moment i just feel like giving up. i have had so much water today i feel bloated. does it get any easier:sigh:

The simple anwser is YES it does get easier.Please stick with it. You will feel so much better after the first week and when you have had your first weigh in you will be so pleased with yourself.
You may think 7 stone is a lot but the number will soon shrink down. I started with 6 stone to lose and now I only have about 2 to go. The time will go so fast once things settle down.
I wish you well and hope you can see the first week out. Good luck :D

Stick through the first few days. It really does get easier. Youwillbeslim!:)

please help.am staving and really dont think i can do much longer!

have just finished day 5 and the hunger is worse than ever. has 2 pickled onions was soo desperate. the diet is so boring too...thinking of switching to cambridge just for a bit of variety and some bars to much on...
Perhaps even doing the one meal a day as so hungry and it doesnt feel right not eating! cant be good for you surely. The scales keep going up and down every day and i'm so sick of chicken soup dont know how long can do this for!!:wave_cry:

Hi i didnt like the chicken soup one at all so i decided to try the choc and the strawberry at 1st i didnt like either of them but now i only like strawberry so its strawberry all the way im gunna try adding a sweetner to it and also ice (my pharmacy never said you could do that ) i also found out i love black tea no sugar or milk nuffin so wohoooooooooo got a nice new tea to drink yayyyyyyyy :):):):)
weight.png

started LT 12/08/08
Start weight was 12st 5lb
on the 14/08/08 i had lost 5lb

wohoooooooooooo cum on me

Back