Things that made my first week fly in...

First day tomorrow

Black Rose, you are veyr helpful. had my weigh in today adn BMI is 34 which is why i start tomrrow - water seems to be the key - it would be great to keep in touch!

Sorry about my hasty typing and poor spelling - I just got excited to find there are other people in County Antrim and Belfast on this path as well! Will let you know how I survive tomorrow!

Yes Nancispain -let's keep in touch - we can use all the support we can get here. I have jumped the lipotrim ship however and am now doing the Cambridge Diet - (all the principles are basically the same - three shakes etc and I thoroughly stand by my advice in the inital post here ;)!! )but my OH is still doing Lipotrim so this is one hungry household lol. I've actually stumbled this last couple of weeks and have only just got goin again yesterday -so I jumped on Minimins again becasue when I live here I can keep going.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP GOING!!!

Day one nears an end - two vanilla shakes and just had the chicken soup - liked both. Drinking lots of water but not feeling hungry - am going to have a warm drink of tea before bedtime as the cold water is chilling. I keep saying I am doing this for health not just vanity - BMI was 34. Thanks for the support!

well done!! And good luck for tomorrow :)

Day 2 nears and end and I am still feeling good, not hungry at all. Had the warm choc with coffee at breakfast, chicken soup at lunch and vanilla tonight plus lots of water in between. Having a cuppa now!

Day 2 nears and end and I am still feeling good, not hungry at all. Had the warm choc with coffee at breakfast, chicken soup at lunch and vanilla tonight plus lots of water in between. Having a cuppa now!

Greatstuff -as the days go on you'll feel so pleased with yourself. And you'll soon start seeing results. Well done.

Yes Nancispain -let's keep in touch - we can use all the support we can get here. I have jumped the lipotrim ship however and am now doing the Cambridge Diet - (all the principles are basically the same - three shakes etc and I thoroughly stand by my advice in the inital post here ;)!! )but my OH is still doing Lipotrim so this is one hungry household lol. I've actually stumbled this last couple of weeks and have only just got goin again yesterday -so I jumped on Minimins again becasue when I live here I can keep going.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP GOING!!!

Hey you !! great to see you're doin well again !!!

hope you're getting my messages to check you're OK.....please please SHOUT if you need any help or extra encouragement !

Debz xx

Onward ever onward

Thanks - I am determined this time for health not vanity ( well, maybe a bit of vanity!) . I love cooking and I am not going to stop that for others but I will stick with my shakes for a good while......

I hate the shakes hot.. tried all (but the mint one) and gagged :(

I dont mind black coffee tho so at least I can have regular hot drinks.. the water is sooooo hard in this cold weather! :tear_drop:

We're allowed any 'leaf' tea. No berries, fruit or flowers.
From my very lenghly search in my local shops the ONLY other [aside from black] leaf tea I've found is peppermint. If anybody knows of any other please let me know! As any extra flavours are very welcome:)

GREEN TEA !! i live off it and its a powerful antioxidant! not bursting with flavour! but nice and refreshing! and when u get used to it quite morish!!!:D:p

Addatives!

Not sure if this has been covered but if you add a spoonfull of Curry powder to the chicken soup it adds a nice little kick and its another flavour to take away from the boredom of the usual old 4.

Oh a friend just told me if you make up a choc mouse and wrap in in tinfoil and stick it in the freezer, Voila! an Ice choccy bar, good for on the go.

I might wait till summer to try that one though.

hey mammy loulou that sound nice..... i will need to try that.

also on the tea front, i have been drinking nettle tea and chinese oolong and now i absoluetly love them, its supposed to be good for the kidney n liver 2!! helps with the detox.

I on day4, a friend who is doing atkins has suggested a dilutable juice to add to water, it has no carbs and doesnt knock her out of ketosis, but easies the dull taste water..... do you think that it would be ok for lipotrim? x

Hi!!

Made the peppermint tea tonight and added the chocolate powder when it was cold. Really really loved it, and seemed to fill me up more than usual.

Only on day five but given me a lift reading the different things you can do with the shakes.

Thanks for the advise.

:worthy:

thank you

hi black rose

im gonna try all of those interestin concocctions as im starting LT for the first time tomorrow

debbiet

i did hear of a few things to do with then i will def try then 2

Hi,
I am just into my second week and have a a couple of questions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. If you drink more water does it help you lose weight quicker?

2. If you cannot stomach all three of your Lipotrim shakes is it detrimental to weight loss and if so why?

Many Thanks,

Jo

Coming on the forum, listening to all the mad buggers on here has really helped me so far.....Many Thanks:D:D:D:D

Back