Things that made my first week fly in...

Delly1986 - at first I detested every flavour shake but after adding a sweetener (or three lol) I now LOVE my choccie shake! It's my favourite and I look forward to it every day. The sweetener makes a world of difference, as does ice - yum yum! :) Good luck :D

i must say i have just had the strewberry one on your advice and it was so nice thanks

Glad you enjoyed your shake MHM :)

I am so depressed. I have bitten the bullet and have decided to give the oul' lipotrim another go. Going to be starting on the 8th Sept. I can't believe I started this thread and have let things go so bad! I not only regained all those lost pounds but they brought some fat buddies with them. I am now almost 14 and a half stone and have completely past the line of feeling even slightly attractive or the possibilty of feeling good in anyway. I hate that weight, pounds and stones -all those numbers have the power to make me feel so rubbish but they do and only I have the power to get rid of them. I had decided that all 'these crazy ass diets' weren't working for me so I embarked with relish on the no-diet diet. Now I a bloody heifer and am at square minus 3! I can't wait to get started again and bleeding well take my own advice!!

On a happier note, it's lovely and inspiring to see how well people have done. I just have to remember everyone here and remind myself constantly that it is possible to get my life back on track.

sometimes I don't feel like coffee or teas but water seems too COLD! Then I boil some water and have a cup of hot water. It gives a warm feeling in the belly and drinks away really easily.

Well I know it may not sound nice to call you lot things but you are one of the major things that got me through my first week. Spending time here in the evenings stopped me doing the picking thing....losts of water.....buffing my nails oh and senna !!!!........lol

i'm going to treat myself at Tesco at the weekend just before i start so I'll have some lovely fresh ground coffee, and *finest* ppmint tea :D

i'm also quite a nerd, so i'm playing 'World of Warcraft' and i can watch some more Star Trek - lol

blend it with ice and throw in a sweetener! ;) Also last night we discovered that we can hace raspberry LEAF tea so maybe make that up, let it cool and make the strawberry with that. I cant recommend it as I haven't tried it myself yet lol but I'm going to today.

GOOD LUCK!!

had an idea this morning whilst having my drink, you could actually make Ice Tea :D
make a potload of tea, add a few sweetners, then stick it in the fridge, when you get up in the morning, ice tea - also adding ice (ofc) :p
might give it a go

Last edited:
mmm -might be worth a try mikey, cheers. :D

Hiya
I am now confused can you advice me please?
I was told no sweeteners to be added as they are actually made from sugar in some form so your body lives of it!
Is this right or wrong or am I thinking of a different sweetener?

I would love the shakes if could just add a sweetener or two as I only like the chicken soup so have that three times a day and I am bored to death already on day 4!

Lol
Rachelle
Yes you can have a sweetner and you can also have pepper or curry powder in your soup !! hope that info helps

Back