Things that only a fellow dukaneer would understand...

taking 5 mins to slowly unravel/peel a crabstick (sort of like a cheesestring) when your colleagues are wolfing biccies.

moving the scales to the flattest part of the kitchen floor (the middle of the room) every morning and hearing others bash into it/ trip over it/ stub toes

kimberleycandukan said:
moving the scales to the flattest part of the kitchen floor (the middle of the room) every morning and hearing others bash into it/ trip over it/ stub toes

LOL I can relate to that one! I move mine to exactly the same position on the bathroom floor every day, but if I leave them there OH trips over them.

ceridwen said:
Thinking that you've binged after you've had some low-fat diary, rather than fat-free!

Hahaha true x

Wish I was on my computer to like everyone of your answers hahaha xxx

Turning you backs on your colleagues so they can't see your plate of pure meat lol!

Looking at the restaurant menu before you go out to see how Dukan-Friendly the options will be :D

Finding substitutes for the things that you love:-

Pizza = One laughing cow on a galette

Chips = Butternut squash

Burger buns = A portobello mushroom

etc....lol!

The silly excitement of finding something new...in my case today the soya bean chunks (oven roasted) that really satisfied my craving for something crunchy!

I really am going to have to go get some. Now if I can only find th paper I wrote the details on LOL.

GrumpyWino said:
The silly excitement of finding something new...in my case today the soya bean chunks (oven roasted) that really satisfied my craving for something crunchy!
Mmmmmmmmmm :)

Measuring the amount of water you are drinking by the colour and frequency of your pee.
The paler the better.
If you are going to the toilet so often its getting annoying- you're drinking enough!

Eating a sf jelly in a meeting while everyone else eats white chocolate yraybake- my fave :(

Being offered food at someone's house and having to ask how it was cooked :sigh:

My mum still doesn't understand why I keep rejecting her offerings lol!

No cheddar cheese for me :cry:

Planning the days you can go out for something to eat so they fall on a PV day. Thank goodness both this week fall right.

I was lucky enough to be able to choose a Turkey Salad, which also had beetroot and egg on it. Though it did have coleslaw, so my norty eat was the small amount of mayonaise on the coleslaw. oops.

kimberleycandukan said:

Hahahahhahaha!! So true!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back