Things to do to NOT eat

4. Paint your nails (ladies) or watch the footy (men/ladies)
5. Have a hot drink

6. Search and browse online at all the lovely clothes you will wear when thin : )

11. Work/study
12. Visit a library/museum/other place of interest
13. Jump between Wikipedia links
14. Clean house
15. Write to someone

16. play with your pets
17. play with your children
18. do an exercise dvd....

Love this!

Things that make me not want to eat:
Brushing my teeth
Painting my nails
Plucking my eyebrows
Playing on my DS
Reading a book
Going to youtube and finding yourself continually clicking on the side links and suddenly finding yourself in 'that part of youtube'. Nothing says No Appetite when you watch someone squeeze a giant zit hahahahahahaha. Or is that just me?? :s

Akri said:
Love this!

Things that make me not want to eat:
Brushing my teeth
Painting my nails
Plucking my eyebrows
Playing on my DS
Reading a book
Going to youtube and finding yourself continually clicking on the side links and suddenly finding yourself in 'that part of youtube'. Nothing says No Appetite when you watch someone squeeze a giant zit hahahahahahaha. Or is that just me?? :s

Haha akri you just lightened my day with the zip part lol

Go for a walk
Chew sugarfree gum
Drink some coke zero :D

Hahaha kelly, i feel like such a devient because i literally can never look away!!!!

Dohnuts, us LT'ers sadly cant indulge in the coke or gum. Which is a same really considering our breath smells like a badgers backside!! :8855:

Dohnuts said:
Go for a walk
Chew sugarfree gum
Drink some coke zero :D

Hi DOhnuts

We cant have those things on lipotrim just checked :( would love a coke thou haha xx

Oops - didn't realise it was just LT users - scrap that!

Also, watch programs that will totally put you off the F word like SuperSize Me and Supersize vs Superskinny.
Works for me!

Akri said:
Also, watch programs that will totally put you off the F word like SuperSize Me and Supersize vs Superskinny.
Works for me!

I was just thinking this akri lol two great minds think alike ; )

spray any of ur family's leftovers with kitchen spray to absolutely make sure you do not pinch any!!!

Fab idea! I also try either tipping everything straight into bin or the dogs bowl!

Works for me!

I was watching a programme called something like Fat Girls And Feeders that was horrible, it was about men who were attracted to bigger girls but who then manipulated them to put on more and more weight until they were completely dependent on them and couldn't walk or anything, it was scary! :(

Back