• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Things to look forward to.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Is there anything you are looking forward to when you have lost the weight?

Mine has to be the end of next March.. I am going to Sneem in Ireland for my Cousins Wedding and he was over here a few weeks ago for my Nephews and Nieces Christening, And I said the next time he see's me I will be a whole different person weight wise..So with me saying that it seems to be keeping me motivated even more to succeed, I am hoping to be around 17 stones by then (Fingers crossed) I CAN DO THIS!! :D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I am looking forward to going on holiday next year and wearing a bikini.
Being naked around my boyfriend and not feeling horrible.
Starting dance classes.
Wearing the clothes i want and not just is big enough to fit.

But most of all.. finally being happy with my body.

I went to sneem for my holidaysonce.. we drove about 7 hours to get there only to realise the camp site had closed down.. we ended up sleeping in a carpark inthe van lol
Im looking forward to dressing up, and knowing i look good and not worrying about whether my fat bits are showing. I want to shop in normal sections and go to topshop for first time ever! I want to feel good about my body and confident with who i am :D

Sneem is beautiful. So colourful. :D

I'm looking forward to no longer having backache, being able to tie my bootlaces without groaning and being unable to breathe, and eating beautiful healthy fresh food.

Im looking forward to a spain holiday next may and feeling happy with my body,also keeping it off till my wedding in 2010 lol a long way off

xxx

I'm looking forward to being able to run round after my kids without being nackered, and also being able to wear nice clothes being able to walk into a shop and pick up the size i need instead of being dissapointed when they dont have big sizes cos lets face it shops tend to stock clothes for skinny people i can never find owt nice .xx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Im going on holiday with my sister (who is also doing this diet with me) and we both want to fit into the clothes we bought 3 years ago, 2 - 4 sizes smaller than what we are now!
We are determind to fit into them!!!

im looking forward to going to the canary islands in April and wearing a bikini for the 1st time in many years!

I looking forward to being the person on the outside that I am on the inside :) Confident and happy and smiley - I want that to be me and for all of the world to see! x

I don't have anything special to look forward to but we have been invited to a party in a month that I'd really love to look good for.

I would love to have a holiday where I don't have to hide behind a sarong at all times (think I am a bit old for a bikini now)

I would also like to be like Gemma and be the person on the outside that I am on the inside, happy, smiley and proud to be seen! No longer the chirpy fat girl everyone else sees!

Morbid, you are so positive and enthusiastic that I know you will reach your mini goal for you hols next year!

x

I have a few :

:D Go Ice Skating

:D Be able to shop in Dorothy Perkins/New Look.

:D Get a sexy nurses outfit and surprise my bf, but actually look human in it and not the blob that I am at the mo!:p

:D Feel comfortable enough to wear just a swimming costume on holidays next year.

:D I want to be thin enough to get married, though I am not engaged yet, though thats because I would not get married at this weight.

:D Be healthy enough to have a baby.

:D To be the best looking gf/fiance/ wife that my OH could wish for ( though he says I am, you know what men are like )

I'm going to Australia for Xmas and New Year to see my best friend and I'll also be 40 while i'm there... dont want to be a Xmas pudding anymore want to be a Xmas cracker lol, on my 3rd day and I have found it a bit of a struggle so have come on here to read all the success stories and it really motivates me to keep going, thanks to you all xx

I am simply looking forward to not feeling ashamed of myself, or feeling like people are judging me because of my weight!

Im going travelling in October for a several months and Id like to weigh that bit lighter! Only on lipotrim one week!!

I hope to get fitter and healthier while away also. So what I look forward to most is coming home at my goal weight!