Things to make you go hmmm...

Aww thanks hun that was really nice! I have hard and miserable times throughout LT but its best thing to get on with it and have a laugh! I would have been stuck without this site and the friends i have made so im glad that i can help somebody else too xxxxx

Summer clothes :)

cant wait to get all my bikini's!!! Im usually bad anyway last year I bought 12 but cant wait to shed a couple of stone to feel even better while wearing them :)

Oh and wedges :) Love gettin in a pair of wedges once the summer comes (great for making short legs look long hehe )

I love wedges too hun definitely xxx

Heels here too hun although i prob look too tall! Never happy are we lol xx

Hahaha take the inches of the width and put it on the length! You look great as you are xxx
Im off to bed Fi, night night honey xxxxxxx

You too hun speak soon xxxxx

Summer clothes! Excellent idea Lottie, although I'm not sure about the bikini idea, maybe 20 years ago – although who knows how I'll feel when I reach target. Looking at the fashion pages in magazines does inspire me on, I never used to bother looking before. Since I've started on LT, I've started to look after my appearance more, I've always worn nice clothes and make-up, but now I take extra care.

Come on – keep all these ideas coming!

Back