** Things to stay positive Tuesday Hour by Hour **

Thanks Jess, have a fun night.

I've never blamed Cd for me being ill funnily enough altho I've caught a bug 3 times in 10 weeks! Not usually sick so mabe it was related. This time its a throat infection and virus and in this heat it's yucky.

Anyway hope everyone is doing well xxx

I DID IT! I did one whole day of ss!! WOOHOO!!! :bliss:(i know, i know - its only one day but i've been aiming for a full day for (seemingly) ages but haven't been in the right frame of mind! YAY ME!!:clap:
Onwards to tomorrow! :D

I even cooked for the monsters (including hubby! lol) sausages, eggs, bacon, beans and bread and butter and didn't have anything! ( i know its not a fantastically healthy meal but i'm using whats left in the fridge)

Well done Rayven! I completed my first 100% SS day yesterday; it feels as though you have achieved so much when you do :)

I just had my last foodpack, a Chocolate shake. Since yesterday, I seem to have mastered the art of shake and soup making and I'm really enjoying them. I just made the perfect shake by placing water in the freezer so it was ice cold and I then used a hand blender to blend it together before serving with ice. Lol, how sad do I sound talking about making up shakes?!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Another 100% day for me too. Its been ok today and looking forward to WI even though its not till next Weds! Sbridge-you're not sad talking about shakes!and its great that you're enjoying them, makes such a difference!!

night all. x

Back