things we'll STOP doing

Oh darn, are we gonna be shifted over to the FZ now?

nah hope not ffs
hate that
sooooo stupid

Having been a yo yo dieter all my life - I want to make this my last YO - so
1. Stop eating chocolate like it's going out of fashion
2. Stop comparing myself to women of 18
3. Stop comparing myself to women to airbrushed film stars/model
4. Stop obsessing that my OH is lusting after thinner women (he loves me eveb now)
5. Stop thinking othr people lives are better than mine
6. Stop wishing I could turn back time
7. Stop trying to grow my hair longer thinking it will make me look younger
8. Stop regretting............everything - right that's enough

soooo true xx

I was joking about this with Medea the other day as it is the boy's birthday today and I'll be seeing (to) him later on tonight LOL

no sugar content so you're ok :D - cause lets face it more of us would if it tasted that good:eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol

By heck girls - I'm blushing here!!!!!!

x

I'm a much more selfish lover than you guys apparently, but I do wonder, if I kiss my bf when I can still smell his last meal, could that knock me out, I have been avoiding kissing him just in case.

My first few weeks on LT, I was daydreaming about being thin, and I kept prattling on about to my bf, and eventually he asked why I thought my life was going to change (he thought he'd be ousted), and I was like "You know...the glitz, and the glamour" and he fell about the place laughing, and reminded me that I would still be poor, and working the equivalent of an 80 week in dental college, have a tiny bladder (reduces my glamour quite a bit), and be unable to handle my drink.
I actually cried because I realised he was right, but I'm glad I didn't go on dreaming. I still hope for people to respond better to me, be able to wear clothes better, and be healthier. I think those are reasonable.

Guen

I think it is a fact of life that people who are healthy weight commend more respect from the general public than those who are obese. SO I think everyone will notice a change in how people react to us when we get to goal.

And Guen dont stop dreaming babe - you know if you can dream it - you can have it! Maybe not this year - but someday im sure the Glitz and the Glamour will be yours if you want it bad enough!

Hope u dont think im being cheeky but from what I can gather that poor fella of yours probs doesnt come up from air you have him so well trained! ;) You should give lessons on how to train boyfriends! :)

LOL I'd pay ya Guen :)

there u go - you will have passive income from your how to train your boyfriend home study course - thats the poor part of your dream sorted already! :D

LMAO!!! I'm not really interested in anything that involves coming up for air, I'm more an efficient german kinda girl! But...maybe when I'm slim, I might be able to face the judgemental skinnies in the salon to get waxed...and then maybe...he'll need to take up scuba diving!
He pretty much trained himself actually. Guaged my reaction to stuff, and if it made me happy did it agian. I never tried to 'keep the power' or anything, don't believe in games, I was always straight with him tho, never pretended not to be mad when he messed up, especially in the beginning I just calmly told him it was unacceptable, and I would not tolerate it.
Like we made plans to spend the evening together, and when I met him he said he was meeting his friends in an hour... he never did that again.
He did the same to me too tho, I'm much more presentable now than when we met. More appropriate, and he won't let me wear things that don't suit me, or make me look short/fat.

Guen

spit instead of swallow!

lol, got to do that now don't we cause of the calories!

Mine are:
1. No food after 7 wherever possible

2. Eat fish at least twice a week
3. To sit down to a proper cooked meal from all my cook books
4. Keep water plain and try not to add cordial even if it's sugar free

I am really hoping that being on LT does change my tastes as I absolutely cannot stand the majority of vegetables and really wish I did as I know they're so much better for me etc etc. Hopefully when I come off LT I'll be able to enjoy them which will definitely help keep the weight off :)

I had lots of plans, but don't do most of them!!

1. Keep the water drinking up........NOT I hardly drink it...Naughty Sharon.
2. Stick to weight watchers desserts......I do this most of the time, but have the odd treat.
3. Keep the carbs to a minimum...I suppose I do this, I have switched to brown rice (yum) and only eat brown bread now.
4. Try and eat more fruit.........FAILURE. I hardly eat the stuff...must do better.
5. Do more exercise.......NOT...slendertone and the odd LTT is about it for me. MUST GO TO THE GYM.
6. Don't finish my daughters meal if she doesn't..........I stick to this most times, but it drives me mad throwing away good food.

Anyways I have managed to maintain now for a good while. It just goes to show, you can have plans, but the odd slip will not ruin it all.

Good luck you all when you reach goal.

Back