Things you need to know about losing weight

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Sass, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

When i was at the doc's the other day she asked me if i had seen a documentary that was on the night before called " Things you need to know about losing weight", I hadn't, so today i watched it on catch up on the BBC iplayer and i found it really interesting so i thought i would link it here for those of you who have 1hr spare
    BBC iPlayer - 10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Aww I missed that and wanted to watch it! I wonder if its on virgin on demand ill have to look later or watch it online.

sabs x
  4. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the link Sass, I found it really interesting:) I love it when they actually explain the science behind the theories.

Mel x
  5. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

my own/healthy eating
    Brilliant link, thanx for sharing. I just watched it and was really interesting
  6. Sass

Sass Silver Member

I really like the exercise experiment they did, think that's what got me motivated to do some yesterday.

The soup one is also a great tip !!
  7. HollySlimlightly

HollySlimlightly Ready and willing!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I may well have an hour spare today - and although perhaps I 'should' do something like washing or cleaning or something productive, after my builder has left this morning I am going to sit down with my lunch shake and watch it!

Hope it motivates me as much as it has you!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.