THINK!How wonderful are willpower is?

i'lldoit

Banned
Hi
Have you thought to yourself how wonderful is YOUR WILLPOWER?
To actually abstain from food is an amazing feat?
I think it is and today Im proud of myself,I feed my family of 3 children and a very slim partner last night of a roast dinner and my favourte choclate trifle(which I didnt buy!:mad: )and I didnt let a single drop of any of it pass my lips :D .
Think how wonderful you are that you do the same in similar circumstances where you have abstained from food you love.Feel proud you are doing FANTASTIC
:D
XXC

Hi I'lldoit

I too get a kick out of testing my willpower like you. It does make me feel a smug sense of superiority at times. Not sure it is healthy to feel that way but if it keeps me good, I'll milk it! LOL So glad you are doing well and feeling so strong this week.

Thanks Dizzy,feel better today just hope it lasts xx
How are you ??
xxc:D

Thanks for asking. I'm good. Only a one pound loss this week despite being good but I bought size 12 jeans on Saturday so just shows not to rely on weightloss alone for motivation. At the end of June I had to go shopping to buy size 20 trousers as I couldn't stretch the 18's any longer that finally gave me the push to try CD one week later I never dreamt I'd be buying size 12's by October.

So it's definitely worth keeping that iron willpower!!!!

Thanks for asking. I'm good. Only a one pound loss this week despite being good but I bought size 12 jeans on Saturday so just shows not to rely on weightloss alone for motivation. At the end of June I had to go shopping to buy size 20 trousers as I couldn't stretch the 18's any longer that finally gave me the push to try CD one week later I never dreamt I'd be buying size 12's by October.

So it's definitely worth keeping that iron willpower!!!!

:D WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
WAY TO GO THATS FANTASTIC GREAT FEELING ISNT IT;)
a lb is a lb gone not on and I bet next week it will be loads.I want to be back in the 12s for xmas 16s at the mo so fingers toes crossed xx
Well done you :)
xxc

Got to 12 on bottom half. I think an ample chest is preventing top half going below 14, must keep with the willpower!

Hi Wez

Me too 14/16 on the top half. Don't mind that really people pay lots of money and go through surgery to have a bigger chest. I was hoping to lose a bit on the chest but it doesn't seem to want to go. My three boys are pleased as they like their 'pillows'.

Congrats on size 12 bottoms and the ample chest sounds perfect!!

Back