1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Think i have died.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by chester, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. chester

chester Well-Known Member

Bought Zumba for wii.....oh my god i'm knackered!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Well-Known Member

Is it good?

4. lilly05

lilly05 Well-Known Member

lol brought this last week did it with my daughter i was finished she was peeing herself laughing at me saying mum should do this infront of dad errrr no i felt like i couldnt move and i only did beginer

5. chester

I did the beginer one - 20 min workout. My god they move so fast. Yes Bev it is good. Difficult if you're not a natural mover....which I am not!!!!!

6. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Well-Known Member

I go to a Zumba class but was thinkin of getting the wii version

7. salvan3003

salvan3003 Active Member

I have bought zumba for wii too. I haven't even managed to complete beginner 20 min warm-up!!!! I thought just dance 2 and Michael Jackson Experience was hard but my god Zumba is fast. I think it is made harder cos you don't really know what moves are coming next. It must be so funny to sit and watch someone do it lol xxx

8. angelamee

angelamee Well-Known Member

I cant co-ordinate my legs and arms at the same time so its a waste of time me doing it!!!

9. chester

Needless to say I waited until the house was empty to go on it!