think i made it wrong

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i made a sw pizza but think i made it 2 thick is it supposed to be thin and like a proper pizza . also have been looking at other diary entries and nobody seems to be eating as much as me maybe thats why i am not losing weight i dont have alot to lose . it really getting me down as for just one week i would like the diet to work . wi is not till tue will cry if i have not lost this week .

What has your consultant said? I too don't have huge amount to loose now and was told to keep my syns to under 6 if possible and to monitor if i am continuing to eat when I am actually full up. I was also told to swap salad items for more bulky vegetables. having done this my weight loss is very slow but moving in the right direction again. hope this helps a little. it can be so downheartening xxx

hi i talked to my consultant and she thought it is the grapes i was eating .even though they are free they fill you up . on the syns she said to take them and it is the last thing i should do. i must admit i have been taking 5-10 a day this week as i have found that the syn values of certain foods are differnt as in what they are on the website is not the same as say the mag or other members so am hoping that hte 5 extra a day i am saving will do me good and i will lose a pound or 2

What has your consultant said? I too don't have huge amount to loose now and was told to keep my syns to under 6 if possible and to monitor if i am continuing to eat when I am actually full up. I was also told to swap salad items for more bulky vegetables. having done this my weight loss is very slow but moving in the right direction again. hope this helps a little. it can be so downheartening xxx

Why did they say swap salad to vegetables. What's wrong with salad?

I know it is only my 1st week so I can hardly give advice, but I have eaten so much this week and have lost weight! So my advice, just stick with it :)

fruit has natural sugar in called glucose, also tru fibre it is great to clear the system. oh and i eat tons as long as you stick to the rules you will lose

i dont like salad its ok in hot whether but when it is cold it only lasts one hour later i am blooming starving. I also don't eat fruit as well now (only hot whehter) as it digests in 30 mins and i get MASSIVE sugar drop, become ratty and want to eat sugary food.

there is nothing wrong with salad but she used this analogy: a salad is fuel for a mini but vegetables are fuel for a rolls royce. The fuel is watered down in salad but less so in vegetables hence more fibre and more filling xx

I've not got much to shift weight-wise now either and I know it can be very slow coming off at this stage but I don't think I''ll be changing the way I've been eating too much ........... some weeks I still lose more than I did in my first week so slow and steady will do for me .......... I eat loads of veggies, be it salad or brocoli - I try to eat 10 speed symbol veggies a day as it is and I'd rather it kept coming off gradually ........ I feel it's more natural really ... just my opinion.

Best o'luck'n'stuff anyways

Although fruit does contain natural sugar, some fruits are classed as super speed foods, as marked in the book.
I, who very seldom ate fruit now eat loads and am doing ok. Unfortunately I don't like berries of any sort as they really are good as super speed fruits but most fruits are good.
Grapes, I discovered, are fine in moderation.
As are bananas. I over did both of those and STS when I did.

Back