Extra Easy Think I may give EE a whirl

I will succeed!!!
I'm tempted to get the EE cook book and have a go at it.

Has anyone else swapped and had a negative impact?

Advice/suggestions warmly welcome!!!

:D

The new cookbook is great!
The only bit of advice I would give is make sure you have a third superfree foods on your plate.
Losses at my class have been good on EE but some have struggled and it's because they weren't having a third superfree. SW say you don't have to, but in my experience it is necessary for continuing good weight losses.
I do like it though, it's very family friendly and even better when eating out!

I love this book! I think EE is fab and have got on really well with it. It's strange being able to have things together that you wouldnt have had in the past, but it works! x

Thanks hun - it's the new EE cookbook that is tempting me to be honest.

I was going to use EE to maintain once got to target, but found the last two weeks a bit 'harder' than normal. I have the cookbooks and do recipes, but found I am feeling a little lacking in enthusiasm. E might be a good change for a while.

Will bear in mind the 1/3 SS food aspect - should be easy enough with veggies etc.

Woohoo! x

That's what I tend to do sticky, just have some salad on the side or add some tinned tomatoes etc. If you make a curry or casserole then the tomatoes and veg in it count as the third superfree so don't worry about having stuff on the side with that.

I can't wait to make the crab and chilli pasta, I have the tin of crab meat in the cupboard ready!

Ive been thinking the same but it seems to be taking ages to get my head around it - worried in case i put weight on. Going to get the new book on Thursday and give it a go 100% and then see what difference it makes to my miserable weight loss of late.

EE definitely works for some, but not for others...for me, it didnt work..for my Mum she lost 3 stone and now the weight losses have started to slow down, so she is doing the Green and Red days.
You wont know how it effects you until you give it a try Hun and thats what I did.
It is better for eating out, or even at the weekends, as Jaylou has said.
Good luck!

EE is great, been doing it for about a month now, and had a steady loss each week. your right the cook book is fantastic. the lasagne has to be my favourite so far. its unbelievably that u can eat it on a diet plan, was so tasty. Just make sure u fill ur plate up with veg and u should be fine. hope it works for ya

I've done it from day one and I've never lost weight as fast as this. I used to love green but didn't lose much , lost well on red but I was hungry and bunged up.

Back