think i need to do this............

frags

a public apoligy!!!
i realise the way i said something in another post was hard, i do like this place it seems much more busier than the "pink" and its somewhere id like to stay. i didnt mean to word it the way i did.

so im sorry if i offended anyone and most of all im sorry to mini and pierce. i didnt know it was a personally owned site by yourselves and realise how hurtful my comments could have looked.

:giveup::grouphugg:

:grouphugg:can we have a big group hug now please.:D

i think i have missed something :(

hey hon. welcome to the daaaaaaaaark siiiiiiiiiiiide. mwahahahaha. hee.

it's good to have you hon. am glad you have joined our little (absolutely massive) clan :)

abz xx

Thankyou frags :)

Thanks Frags.

It would be lovely to keep some Pinkies here as well.

We are not just CD there is so much to Minimins, many weightloss methods, parenting forums, bookclubs, loads and loads and loads.

When you first come on just click new posts in the blue bar at the top and all new posts are listed missing out the stickies the forums they are in is shown on the right.

When you have time just move down the front page to see the variety of forums available to you.

Even a brilliant arcade, I have been told, never yet had the time to go in there:rolleyes:

the arcade is brilliant, can play for hours, helps me through the evenings that are my danger times

We are a fab lot on here, and very friendly, but we dod stick up for ourselves too.

Thanks Frags, your apology is a lovely thing to do, and I am glad you are seeing the fantastic things about this site.

Vx

PS, STAY OUT OF THE ARCADE.......you may never come out x

Having posted on your other post I feel its only fair to comment on this one too,

Glad to see you are back and haven't left.

Hiya im new - and nice to meet you frags. What a lovely way to apologise sweetie xxx

Back