Think I qualify to join :)

Hayleyberrybenj

Here I am double the weight I was 8 years ago..and determined that this time IS the time I get my life back!
I" need" to lose over 4 stone by feb to get fertility treatment so that is my first goal.Then I want to lose another 3 stone which would put my BMI in the healthy range and me at 11 stone...
Soooo all in I have 7 and a bit stone to lose which is VERY scary!!First WI at SW is tonight and I've been 100% on plan,done about 50 miles on my exercise bike and 64 lengths of an olympic pool..really hoping for a loss to push me on tonight.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.. Hay xx

welcome! i am in the same boat as you, as in i am also about double the weight i used to be and am a similar height (although not weight, i am heavier than you ;)) let us know how you get on and well done on all the exercise!! xx

well done hun! first step and all that! I am too attending SW and am wanting to lose 8 stone! Good Luck for tonight I also weigh in tonight!

well done kcb, almost 2 stone gone already! x

5lbs gone for me tonight :D x

Well done on the 5lbs what a result :) xx

woohoo 5lb, i can but dream of losing that in a week...

Here I am double the weight I was 8 years ago..and determined that this time IS the time I get my life back!
I" need" to lose over 4 stone by feb to get fertility treatment so that is my first goal.Then I want to lose another 3 stone which would put my BMI in the healthy range and me at 11 stone...
Soooo all in I have 7 and a bit stone to lose which is VERY scary!!First WI at SW is tonight and I've been 100% on plan,done about 50 miles on my exercise bike and 64 lengths of an olympic pool..really hoping for a loss to push me on tonight.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.. Hay xx
have you looked at Lipotrim as you could lose 4st in approximately 4 months. Up until roughly 10 yrs ago you could only do this through your Gp or Hosp. referral but now you can do through Pharmacists try having a look at their website Lipotrim dot co dot uk.

Below is what ive lost and when

started 10th of August weighing 238lbs/ 17.02 stone

wk1 = -6lbs:D
wk2 = -5lbs:D
on tues went onto semi refeed as advised due to going away next. On thursday went in for a cheeky weigh to see how much weight I'd put on since the change and was surprised to be told that lost 6lbs in three days.

Not heard of lipotrim..but happy on SW for now thanks :) I lost 3lbs tonight so 12lbs now in 3 weeks and quite pleased with it..BUT if it slows down too much I may well need to look into other options x

Wow, well done! That is really good, consistent weight loss. I wish I had your willpower. I'm doing Exante now because I get really down and then give up if I don't lose "enough" each week.

Good on you, and stick with it!

Not heard of lipotrim..but happy on SW for now thanks :) I lost 3lbs tonight so 12lbs now in 3 weeks and quite pleased with it..BUT if it slows down too much I may well need to look into other options x

Thats an awesome loss over 3 weeks! Congrats hun :D

2.5lbs off this week making a 14.5lbs loss in 4 weeks :) :) I got my stone award YAYY :D

Back