Think I'm cracking up!

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
Oh dear.

Having a bad time at the moment - now sat outside work listening to Graham Norton and I don't want to go in :(

I'd like to just drive off................ but I won't.

Pressure - does it get to anyone else?

xx

That is just so awful Cupcake. My heart goes out to you. That is a terrible feeling.

You spend so many hours at work, the ideal is to enjoy it.

What can I say or do, nothing. Just send you a big hug and lots of love xxxx

Hope fully once you are inside the day will get better

Hey hun I hope that once you got into work it wasn't so bad. Have you got lots on at work that's putting pressure on you? Maybe after work have a nice massage/manicure something to relax you & cheer you up.

If you need to chat you know where we are.

Sending you loads of hugs XXXX

I've been like that, a few years ago I started a new job & the person I worked for was horrid. I was going into work heaving & feeling so sick. In the end I decided to quit, I didn't have another job to go to but thought I was more important than money. It did really knock my confidence & I'm not the type of person who lets things bother me.

Take a look at what it is about work which bothers you & see if there is anything you can change. If not look for something else, it wont be easy but in the end you are more important than any job.

Thanks guys - made it through the door and through the day...............just. (Tired Smilie!)

Yes, lots of stuff at work but the nature of my job means I'm not able to talk about it. Had a meeting with line manager about certain things so have off loaded a bit today.

I also have a colleague who causes some issues too Michelle - and yes, I'm at the point thinking ' do I need this '? I hate letting others down though so I'm doing my best to see it through.

The first time I've actually got there and not wanted to go in though so I need to do some hard thinking.

Roll on the weekend!

Thanks again guys, off now to begin the evening routine of my girls, pets and all the joy they bring! (And determined to avoid the chocolate biccies!)

xx

Back