Think im dying... (almost anyway)

Lau - you sure you want chicken again?!!!! lol

Lol tell me about it, so far so good... just had it n feel better...

decided im guna do weight watchers for 3 weeks til i get back from barca cos go tmy 21st in 2, and peters this weekend, so thught would be good to keep the weight off...

The scales weigh me 1st 6lbs heavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iv onlt had minestrone soup!!

so im propper disheartened, but guna go the lipo clinic tonight an get weighted, to see how much iv actually put on or lost...

Stupid Weight watchers :(

take no notice of your scales honey! No way you can put that on overnight and by eating just soup! lol

Good luck with weight watchers me dear - hope it works ok for you :)
And barcelona hey! I wana come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

shall be back on lipo in 3 weeks so guanb stick around, i think that should be alright haha

but yer, am a super faty again all cos of minestrone soup!

as if hah

xxx

Will do chickie pie! Thats why am guna do weight watchers, see if i can even shift a pound or 2 til i go abck on the wonderful lipotrim!

you excited to re-feed?? xx

Nope... Frickin dreading it... Gonna ask if I can do another week lol!!

lol u will dissolve!!!

LOL I wrote my food diary last night n was like it all sounds yum but I'm not ready to eat it yet LOL

lol what u like!

seriously though babe, be careful, u dont wana over do it, u look fantastic now, (did anyway but u get wot am sayin)

so maybe set urself a day and just go for it!

if you can stick to the refeed as well as you have lipotrim, uv cracked it babe xxx

Oh hunnie i'm so sorry you have gone through that, what an awful time :( I ope you feel better soon....and take good care of yourself xxx

Back