Extra Easy Blueberries not FREE, shock!

i keep looking at my new 2015 food optisming, to remind me what is allow and not allow. so i can see there is no mention of SuperSpeed food on stawberries, rasperberries which i know they are super speed, so i just write a note on my book help me. so have mix of EE last year superspeed into my book

There's no mention of superspeed in the the 2015 book at all because it doesn't exist any more. Slimming world doesn't do superspeed foods any more so I think you'll just end up confusing yourself if you try to keep thinking of foods in that way. Why not just focus on speed foods as intended in the updated plans?

i keep looking at my new 2015 food optisming, to remind me what is allow and not allow. so i can see there is no mention of SuperSpeed food on stawberries, rasperberries which i know they are super speed, so i just write a note on my book help me. so have mix of EE last year superspeed into my book

As PatchworkPuss said - Superspeed is old terninolgy and is now DEAD!
Get this old terminolgy out of your head.

Strawberries and raspberries are SPEED foods now,

Look in your new book on the FREE FOOD pages.
All food is now classified into one of 3 main categories (see image below):-
S (Speed) [symbol is a circle]
P (Protein) [symbol is a square]
left blank - i.e. just free food

All of the above can have one of these additional symbols to indicate
F (Fibre rich) [symbol is a triangle]
C (Calcium rich) [symbol is a diamon]

Symbols.jpg

Last edited:
where can i buy tofu? cant find it in marks spencer, or asda and tesco. or maybe i look at wrong aisle? how can i use tofu as hot meal? i dont like it in cold meal salad.

. . . how can i use tofu as hot meal? i dont like it in cold meal salad.
Look in some japanese or chinese cook books

Back