Working Solutions Cazza's Diary. Todays the day #day 1

cazza70

Have to say i dont feel very confident after so many years of dieting and gaining then not caring what i ate with pressures of personal issues and stress, infact comfort eating and going ott getting me to my heaviest ever, so realising i have to try something i come across exante and thought id give it a go coz i liked the choice of plans.

Im opting for WS as after what iv been eating i know id never get through a day with no food at all, so im trying to be sensible abt this as i want to be able to do this and not fall at first hurdle, hats off to those who can do TS tho! iv read a few diaries and yous are so inspiring! im at home due to health problems so always surrounded by food. I am a bread lover so this wont be easy infact im dredding it.

going to have a bar for breakfast, a shake for lunch and cajun turkey with salad for my main meal tonight, tho that seems so far away. come on cazza you can do it! a day at a time tho iv planned main meal for the next few days its the inbetweeny bit that worries me, im not so bothered abt getting into ketosis right now, im just thinking i want to get through the next few days as for so long on this downward spiral iv ate chocolate daily and bread freely so getting through to day three would really be an achievement for me so thats my 1st mini aim

Start. 19.8

put everything in myfitnesspal and my carbs are 60g for today if i dont munch on anything b4 bed i will be happy with day 1 but even if i have half a bar im still ok i think.

tomorrows aim is to stay in 1000 cals tho as im abt 50 over, not the end of the world so tomorrow keep an eye on the cals aswell as the carbs and protein

hard day to plan yesterday as was out and in morrisons cafe for lunch.

seemed to somehow stay under 100 carbs and under cals but only just

today iv had a bar for breakie, not sure abt lunch yet but thing im aiming for over the 1st few weeks to month is to really lower my carbs from the amount i was having, and increase my protein and learn to plan meals better, like if im having some carbs then make sure i have protein with it and say a salad .

i know its gonna be slow but quick fixes have never worked for me b4 so i need to be patient.

aims for today

1. To have around 80 carbs
2. To have 1000 cals

Hi Cazza

I'm going to do WS on days I just need food, I'm ok so far, but I know it'll hit me soon, and I'm not going to feel guilty as long as I stay on low/no carbs :)

Good luck with the rest of the day

L
x

Good luck Cazza :) your overall plan sounds great. Ease yourself in gently and less likely to have a slip up :) x

lesley good luck with your plan, and your journey,

queen bizzle. thank you, hope your doing ok on your plan too?

this last few days had made me realise how much my carbs and cals i must have been having, iv been emotional eating for months well abt a year if im honest, i got into the habbit of eating chocolate everyday, lots of it and crisps and bickies.

just my luck totm due and i always gain so i wont get my proper 1st reading grr never mind ut means i will have to stick to it for the week after!

Yesterday was hard and i maxed out on the carb and cals daily total tho im deffinetly much lower on them than i have been for months. if i have had some carbs iv made sure iv had protein with it, im still putting everthing i have on my fitness pal to keep an eye on everything. im not sure how many carbs is a good number to have but im basing them on between 80 and 100 a day and lots of protein my cals have been between 1000 and 1200

im learning as i go and trying to make it work for me, its trial and error really until i find what right. i dont want to 'diet' iv done that for 26 year i want to change my bad eating habbits to better ones and balance food properly. i also might put the scales in daughters room out my way as scales can break your enthusiasm if they dont show a loss then the 'whats the point' attitude comes forward, i might even just wi at boots ever two or four weeks, not decided yet.

fingers crossed today goes ok :)

How's it going cazza? X

Hiya
Its going ok i think.
Getting settled into what i want out the plan. Totm so no point weighing and decided not to weigh weekly anyway, have took measurements today should have done it at start but didnt have a measure.

How are you going with it? X

Yeah you'll see even bigger results when you next weigh then :)

I'm doing ok, 2 days back on TS after a week low carbing. Still on 14 pounds lost, need to get my act together now and stick at TS!! :) x

Oh good luck getting over the 14lb

Im still low carbing, nah no big losses for me, iv always been a slow loser so im used to it boo hoo, must keep my patience tho and prey lol

Thank you hope everything goes ok for you too, how are you doing curveappeal?

Oh good luck getting over the 14lb

Im still low carbing, nah no big losses for me, iv always been a slow loser so im used to it boo hoo, must keep my patience tho and prey lol

Thank you hope everything goes ok for you too, how are you doing curveappeal?

Not too shabby thanks... A bit bloated and constipated but peachy other than that lol...

I'm just starting day 6 of total solution myself... :)

Total food replacement is the only way I've ever been able to lose weight.... So I understand your frustration :-/

Have ya got your mini goals and non food treats all sorted?

Back