Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Think im going to pass out...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Essjay, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Essjay

Essjay Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am on day 2 and suddenly feeling tingly everywhere and warm/cold and very faint.

Think I might pass out...

Is it the diet?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm no doctor!! , but I would imagine so.. I felt weird first few days but on day 6 now and apart from being a bit tired Im fine..
    Have an early night and see how you feel.

Hope your feeling better soon
    X

4. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep I felt like that too, it does pass so don't worry. I never actually passed out though. Just don't stand up too quickly and take it easy in the 1st few weeks :D

5. Essjay

Essjay Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I felt sooo bad and scared, thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. I decided to test the theory that it might be low blood sugar by having something to eat. I feel loads better now!

Going to stay off the lipotrim till i've seen the doctor now.

I have to say I am completely gutted because I was so excited to have found something that I could stick to and that would definately work.

I am not exaggerating but I honestly was too 'ill' to not have something. I even called my mum to come round and she said I was sort of confused. I was short of breath too. So definately need to see the doctor.

Hopefully he will say that I can still do it. If not I don't know what to do :(

Thanks for your replies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.