Think i'm gonna do it!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by give_me_chocolate, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. give_me_chocolate

give_me_chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have start WW today at home by myself, but i think I'm going to bite the bullet and join a class on thursday!! Bit scared as I have joined and left and joined again so many classes, SW being the most recent, that I am worried I will do it again and waste money!!

But then on the other hand I do like sitting round hearing everyones achievements and tips!
    I haven't done WW for along time, so maybe this IS the time!? I've just got married, and don't want to be another stone bigger on my first wedding anniversary, and I'm being bridesmaid for my brothers wedding in CYPRUS in june, and don't want to be extra hot due to fat!!

I think this is time! Come on I can do it!! I also have a free registration and first meeting, so wouldn't cost me anything!!

I want to lose 4.10 stone to bring me to 10st!!

Don't think I've ever been that light since I was 10 years old!! :cry::sigh:

Sorry for the grumble!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi, give me chocolate. You sound really motivated and you've got a goal to aim for with being a bridesmaid next year.

Best of luck in your weight loss journey.:)

4. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi there, i could have written that, you sound just like me. apart for being a bridesmaid.

i am biting the bullet and going to class tommorw after starting ww today. i have re joined sw so many times and ww a few times. not done ww for about 4 years and i think the displine of pointing will be the kick start i need. i want to loose 4 stone.

we can do this xx

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Good luck to you both on your ww journey. I know lots of people do really well doing this at home, but I need the added support of the classs to keep me on track.

You both sound very motivated so will do well. I'm looking forward to reading how you get on

6. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I joined class tonight :D I was originally going to do the online version have even signed up and paid :argh: but then I decided today that I really want the motivation and support you get at class so I managed to find one that should fit in with my shifts and went and joined tonight and really pleased I did :D.... now I must go and cancel my online subscription before I forget

Good luck girls :grouphugg:

7. give_me_chocolate

give_me_chocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks everyone. I have no choice but to do it, as im only getting bigger otherwise!!

Good luck to you all too.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.