Think I'm gonna start again!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hello to you all, Lots of new people here :wavey: Well after being on ww for a few weeks its just not working for me, so I am thinking of coming back onto atkins, i loved it when I was on it before and lost weight nice and quickly:D For those who know me on here, know that I had problems last time which is why I stopped but I now just think I will deal with it and just make sure I take vitamin supplements this time, as I didn't do this last time! oops I think maybe this could have been the problem...Even if it wasnt I don't care I'm willing to go though it again as I only have 4 weeks til my friends hen night and need to get some weight off!!

Anyway I'm going on now haha!! Looking forward to starting again and getting to know all the new peeps I don't know on here :)

Welcome back x

welcome back kez :D

Hey kerry, hello love and welcome back.

Thanks everyone!
I'm glad to be back, can't wait to start shifting the pounds again!! :D

welcome back :D

Hiya Kerry,

saw your weigh in on the thread and wondered what you been eating for the five pound to come off.

wondered if we could be buddies and help, really need to loose 10 lbs in 4 weeks and 4 days. so any help would be appreciated.

Dee xx

Hi Dee

I always post what I eat on a daily basis in the what are we eating today thread. Haven't done today though I really don't think anyone wants to know what I've eaten today lol :eek:

Yes sure we can be buddies I need all the help I can get too, especially with my stupid will power!! :rolleyes:

That Will Power is a b*gger isn't he. I'd like to give him a good kicking for desertion. :D

Back