think its time to get back to classes

mia_queenbee

:cry:well ive stayed the same, i feel like im never gonna get past that 13stone mark. its getting me very disheartened. ive been trying red and green days as i was doing all extra easy. i think it maybe time to go back to class if i can fit one in as im working now. never mind im not giving up im going to get my diary done every day and see where im going wrong x

Hey Hun!

Don't despair! I've been in exactly the same boat as you! I feel so stuck at times, some weeks I've been 100% and not lost a bean, but it always shows the following week! I always find stone barriers hard to break too, I got stuck at 14st, 13st and no doubt I'll be the same at 12st! Keep at it, you'll do good :) x x

hiyer, i tried to diet on my own, and, whilst i managed to maintain, couldn't really shift it, i have gone back to class, although, yes i've had bad weeks, i am moving downwards, so, just wanted to wish you luck for class, and say hang in there you will do it:D

I wonder how much is psychological as I also have problems when it comes to breaking through to that next stone mark. I'm now at 14st and so want to be in the 13's but I wonder if I almost sabotage myself without meaning too because on one hand I want to get there so am motivated but on the other hand I almost congratulate myself on a milestone before I've actually surpassed it and perhaps don't try as hard....doesn't make sense I know but it's difficult to explain. LOL

I wonder how much is psychological as I also have problems when it comes to breaking through to that next stone mark. I'm now at 14st and so want to be in the 13's but I wonder if I almost sabotage myself without meaning too because on one hand I want to get there so am motivated but on the other hand I almost congratulate myself on a milestone before I've actually surpassed it and perhaps don't try as hard....doesn't make sense I know but it's difficult to explain. LOL

I think I know what you mean... I started at st 1.5lbs so when I get my new stone sticky I tend to congratulate (hehe) myself and then put some weight back on, I'm terrible for yo yoing :( I tend to hover round the stone part for ages and then eventually have fab losses until I get to the same place on the next one... It's bad times x x

I definitely agree with it being hard psychologically to get into the next stone bracket. I went into the next stone bracket by 1/2 a pound last week and then this week I put on 2.5 (the most I've put on since doing sw!). Its very frustrating !!!! Good luck with class!

hiya ladies thankyou for replys, im not joining up this week as im rushed off my feet with starting work. ive been doing diary every day and feel like ive stuck to it more, not had the odd bite of something and then forgotten. if nothing comes off again then im off to class next week.
just got in from bootcamp and work so wrecked and time for my bed. hard work this earning a living mlarky lol xxx

Back