think iv made mistake

We all have blips hun....every single one of us. We wouldn't be human if we didn't so don't feel like you're the only one.

Talk to your Consultant. She should have given you her number so you can call her when you're struggling. That said there's always someone on here who you can call on for help.

kingleds is right that it does need commitment and some work has to go into it too. Don't lose sight of the reason you started your weight loss journey. If necessary type it up in capital letters and stick it on your fridge door. :D

The 3 C's of life...Choice, Chance, Change.

You must make the Choice to take the Chance if you want anything to Change!

Good luck hun...;)

Thanks so much chic, u guys r all fab on here and my consultant is great so im goin to give her a call.. u have all made me feel so much better :)

I think thats exactly what i will do stick it on my fridge and cupboards!lol thatl defo help :D xx

Sometimes making a change is good for no other reason to confirm youre on the right diet for you.

Ive been there, though the other way round, was on WW kept seeing things on here and hearing my sis in law rave about it and wondered if the grass was greener lol stuck to SW for 2 weeks - hated it, went back to WW lol It certainly made me happier on WW, it completely satisfied my curiousity and made me certain I was on the right diet for me and the grass was greenest where I was ;)

Variety is the spice of life, they say. They also say a change is as good as a rest.

At least you've now decided which plan is the one for you. Now all you need to do is set it firmly in your mind and stop sabotaging yourself! There's no reason to be hungry on either diet. If you just take an extra half hour to prepare something in bulk that you can snack on when you feel the munchies coming on.

Saturday morning is when I do that. I'll make my soup and my cous cous salad, and some stew, jelly and fruit... whatever. I'll freeze portions of it, and take them out as and when. It really does save me time in the long run, and it definitely saves me syns!

We all hit a few bumps along the way hun, but it's your decision whether or not to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. There've been times where I've said to myself.. "I want to eat what I want to eat, and be fat and happy." But the truth of it is.. I was NOT happy, and that's why I started SW. Be true to yourself, and be KIND to yourself. Life's too short, but when you're unhappy, it's too bloody long!

Sit down and plan a menu for the week. You don't have to stick rigidly to it, just sort out what your dinners will be, and then decide on the day which dinner you want. But it helps if you have some sort of structure, ANY sort of structure.

Best of luck x

Sometimes making a change is good for no other reason to confirm youre on the right diet for you.

Ive been there, though the other way round, was on WW kept seeing things on here and hearing my sis in law rave about it and wondered if the grass was greener lol stuck to SW for 2 weeks - hated it, went back to WW lol It certainly made me happier on WW, it completely satisfied my curiousity and made me certain I was on the right diet for me and the grass was greenest where I was ;)

Starlight I think that may have been what has happened to me, so I think its back to sw I go :D

Variety is the spice of life, they say. They also say a change is as good as a rest.

At least you've now decided which plan is the one for you. Now all you need to do is set it firmly in your mind and stop sabotaging yourself! There's no reason to be hungry on either diet. If you just take an extra half hour to prepare something in bulk that you can snack on when you feel the munchies coming on.

Saturday morning is when I do that. I'll make my soup and my cous cous salad, and some stew, jelly and fruit... whatever. I'll freeze portions of it, and take them out as and when. It really does save me time in the long run, and it definitely saves me syns!

We all hit a few bumps along the way hun, but it's your decision whether or not to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. There've been times where I've said to myself.. "I want to eat what I want to eat, and be fat and happy." But the truth of it is.. I was NOT happy, and that's why I started SW. Be true to yourself, and be KIND to yourself. Life's too short, but when you're unhappy, it's too bloody long!

Sit down and plan a menu for the week. You don't have to stick rigidly to it, just sort out what your dinners will be, and then decide on the day which dinner you want. But it helps if you have some sort of structure, ANY sort of structure.

Best of luck x

ur so right! planning is definately the key! oh u sound so like me "I want to eat what I want to eat, and be fat and happy." i say it all the time but like u say truthfully we r not happy! u have all helped me so much!xxx

Curveygirl - I aam on a diet/fitness course and they are very keen on not having "diet" products containing artificial sweeteners and I know it makes sense but..... I went shopping today and got some ordinary yogurts but they are 2.5 syns each and I don't know what to drink except water and I am all in a muddle :(
So I thought, back to SW, ignore the sweetener issue, lose the weight and then tackle it. What do you think?

Twinkle toes, why not instead of having normal yoghurt or sweetners, get some 0% greek yoghurt, mix with some fruit (pineapple is my fave as adds sweetness) and have that instead? Gets around the sweetner issue and is free!

Water? lol

I live off coke zero so I am probably no help, but it really helps me not to eat naughties...It's my only vice though so I allow it for now and when i get near to target will try wean myself off it!

Back