think ive mastered it

duncan

Silver Member
now after missing last weeks weigh in, i went to night and ive stayed the samw wooohhooo at last but.......... it is totm so i bet ive still lost next week, please please lets hope i havnt, cdc has asked me to make an appointment to see the doc, which i will definitely do tomorrow, just to put her mind at rest as shes getting a bit worried as ive kept loosing weight, so lets just see what they say, bet ill have to have blood taken:cry:

Hi, I just wanted to say well done - not for your losses, but for managing to STS! :p

I think we can sometimes get so caught up with congratulating ourselves and others for our losses, that we don't think about the journey *after* we've lost the weight. That's when it gets harder, I think - it's when we're given our choice back, and we have to learn to get on with it, and live our lives again.

So it's really great to hear from someone who seems to have mastered that. Congratulations, and (it feels strange saying this...) I sincerely hope you haven't lost a pound at your next WI! :)

hope it went well at the docs?

Back