Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

shenzi said:
Im with you on the good food day! You excited for college tonight? X

I'm excited to start the course but tonight is the boring bit - there's three other girls that have come from the nail tech course with me so I know a few of them but I'll looking to find a new partner because two will buddy up and the other girl let me down time and time again that I will be avoiding her like the plague!

Can't wait to get stuck in though! x

Morning slinky and slinky-to-be's!

WI is in an hour. Not sure if I should be excited - I really don't know how I've done now.

College was so boring last night. It was virtually 3 hours of ice breakers. Ice breakers are the most cringey thing in the world! We'll be learning eye treatments first - it's exciting to get stuck in.

I'll let you know after my WI how I did... Eek.

Its raining here. I hate going in the rain and wetting my hair or fighting with a brolly!

Speak soon x

Good luck today! X

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :D

I lost....

3.5lbs!

Rob lost the same so we were both Slimmer Of The Week! I am now 17st 9 1/2

Just in the car now so shall talk in a bit

X

:banana dancer::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:banana dancer:

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

:party0023:

And on that note woooo well done a quarter of a stone gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

wow, bet your buzzing all that worryingxx
heres to another good week xx

CurvyKaren said:
Thanks for the well wishes ladies :D

I lost....

3.5lbs!

Rob lost the same so we were both Slimmer Of The Week! I am now 17st 9 1/2

Just in the car now so shall talk in a bit

X

ahh fantastic, well done both of you!! my WI was last night & i lost 5lbs, that's my first stone off, so happy!!

:banana dancer::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:banana dancer:

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

:party0023:

And on that note woooo well done a quarter of a stone gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank yoooou !! I love my little Mexican wave :)

I honestly couldnt be happier - i'm now only 6.5lbs away from my end of OCTOBER target !! crazy !

x

Woop woop!! Well Done! Thats brilliant :) :) :talk017::talk017:

Thanks to you also for my Mexican wave :)

I'm so proud of myself - I need to remind myself of this feeling if I start getting a little worried again :)

x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

wow, bet your buzzing all that worryingxx
heres to another good week xx

I am TOTALLY buzzing !! Thanks Mandy !

x

ahh fantastic, well done both of you!! my WI was last night & i lost 5lbs, that's my first stone off, so happy!!

Thank you !! :) Congratulations on loosing 5lbs !! thats amazing :)

x

:talk017: :talk017:

well done Karen, what a fabby well deserved loss :D xxxxx

Thanks Jackie :) I'm delighted

x

Morning all :)

I did 30 mins on the Wii Fit yesterday - not as much as usual but I'll make up for it today.

I'm back in college again tonight - it had better be fun this time!

I have so many jobs to do today I have NO IDEA where to start! x

Food diary from last night...

We had curry and egg fried rice... It was so close to chippy standards it's unreal!

Maykway Curry powder (mild) with Batchelors Pilau Rice, cooked and fried with soy sauce. Big chunks of egg and then raw onions added at the end for a crunch.

x

Attachments

• image-1971721547.jpg
    image-1971721547.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
Write a list :) Or - just sit here on Minimins :) xx

haha - I'll probably just mooch around here for a little bit first :cool:

I called this website "mini me's" because I dont understand why Mini Mins?! :confused: I wanna be a mini me !! ;)

I'm excited because since i've smashed my 17st 11 target for 27th September and I have one WI to go till that date - I wanna see what I can get off in a week because its a big bonus :) (I made the target by setting 2lb a week so i've smashed that!) yay :D

x

Afternoon slinkies and slinkies to be!

I wanted to share these with you (not literally - I wont even share them with Rob! Haha)

I don't drink tea and coffee - I just don't like it. I used to drink Cup A Soups in winter but the syn values are higher than I'd like so I decided to try these. I only liked hot chocolate when it was in a coffee place because I hate that watery chocolate flavour, until I met these...

They're Options Indulgence. Really creamy and SUPER chocolately. They're so thick and creamy that I like them BETTER than the ones I used to buy and they're all only 3 syns! 60 calories each and no need to add milk!

They come in chocolate banoffee, chocolate fudge, chocolate brownie and chocolate cherry. Theyre all amazing but the chocolate brownie is that tiny bit more my favourite. I've only just tried the banoffee one now and it's a close second - that ones limited edition so I'm gonna stock up!

I know they do ones (not "Indulgence") that have 1 and a half syns and others with 2 syns but they don't come close to these!

Anyway - I'm not sponsored by Options (although OF COURSE I would like to be - haha) but I wanted to tell you all because it lasts so much longer than have a curly wurly or something and less syns :)

x

Attachments

• image-2205393713.jpg
    image-2205393713.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3998898525.jpg
    image-3998898525.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 29
Back