Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

Awww - I'm sorry but my suitcase is going to be full of SW friendly foods and clothes that are slightly slinkier than the last holiday! :)

x
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

well done Karen :D I am so proud of you. Your determination and enthusiasm is catching :D i love reading your diary, you are so strong and happy with the plan :D

I am extremely impressed that you will continue on plan in Cyprus, you will have no room for clothes but lots of sw goodies :D I bet the customs people will wonder what on earth you are doing with a suitcase of mugshots ;) xxxxx

JackieN said:
well done Karen :D I am so proud of you. Your determination and enthusiasm is catching :D i love reading your diary, you are so strong and happy with the plan :D

I am extremely impressed that you will continue on plan in Cyprus, you will have no room for clothes but lots of sw goodies :D I bet the customs people will wonder what on earth you are doing with a suitcase of mugshots ;) xxxxx

Thank you Jackie :D

Customs will stop me for smugglin' too many Mug Shots into the country! Haha.

We will eat the same stuff there as we do here. The only thing I think we'll have differently is we will go to mcdonalds twice for a Greek Chicken. They don't do them here. For a mcdonalds product it's one of the best (I was going to say healthiest but that would be hilarious!) so we will be spending syns on that because we always get them when we're there and they're gorgeous but other than that I will be just spending my days by the pool.

I have internet so I'll still be updating my diary regularly :D

x

JackieN said:
when do you go away?

10th October. Our anniversary is the 16th. Hopefully I'll have reached my two stone award by then. (I'm 5.5lbs away now and have a WI tomorrow and next week left)

x

JackieN said:
gosh not long at all then sweetie how exciting :D our anniversary is November. I am hoping to be near target by the next one :D xxxxx

I WILL be at target by my next one. Theres no doubt about it. The only way I won't be is if I'm pregnant. We'll have to see about that!

I can't wait to chill! Although I have a bit of free time at the moment - Rob had been working overtime alot so I want to see him relax too x

Beautifulmess said:
Sounds exciting :) I go away 11th of nov to York for our 18 month anniversary (it's actually in October lol)

You thinking of sight seeing? I love doing that, especially out of the country, things are so different xxxx

We will go to some places but we've been to Cyprus 5 times now so we've pretty much seen everywhere to the south of the island (we're not insured to drive into Northern Cyprus and wouldn't want to anyway)

I am literally there to sunbathe and chill. You know those holidays when you lose track of what time of day it is? Sleep when you want... Wake up when you want... Obviously I'll make sure I don't miss those rays!

Look at this playsuit thing that I bought. I think that's whats it's called (a top with shorts attached?) I bought this probably 2 years ago because I LOVED it from Dorothy Perkins but I generally never tried things on and it didn't fit... Well I could put it on but my stomach stuck out that much that the top half wouldn't even stretch over my boobs! Now it fits! I have one in green too :D so I'll be rocking that on holiday! Can't wait!

Attachments

• image-2997391544.jpg
    image-2997391544.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 20
I think that if you left it behind you would be able to fit me in your suitcase. What do you think?

Hi Karen,

Just manage to catch up on your diary, firstly wanted to say congrats on your loss and even more so on you determination you should be very proud of yourself.

Anyways just wanted to say, when you weighing your suitcase my guess if it will probably weigh less than what you and your husband have lost together since you started. Imagine having to carry that round with you everywhere you go :).

malibu xxx

ahh all this talk of holidays, im only a little jealous lol was at group tonight (usually have to run off after WI due to rubbish rota-ing in work!) and our consultant told us about a 'Miss Slinky' pageant (sp?!) type thing she was organising for us lol i thought of you immediately!! unfortunately i STS and although i keep telling myself 'at least it's not a gain', i really cannot help but be disappointed :(

on a brighter note, it's made me more determined to be 100% this week & really push for a big loss! good luck for your WI, tuesday isn't it?

Claire X

Good luck for weigh in this morning, but i already know you will do fab, you always do :) :) x x

zilla said:
I think that if you left it behind you would be able to fit me in your suitcase. What do you think?

Haha! I NEED to take it to show off my tan :D

x

MalibuStacey said:
Hi Karen,

Just manage to catch up on your diary, firstly wanted to say congrats on your loss and even more so on you determination you should be very proud of yourself.

Anyways just wanted to say, when you weighing your suitcase my guess if it will probably weigh less than what you and your husband have lost together since you started. Imagine having to carry that round with you everywhere you go :).

malibu xxx

Thats a good point! Thank you :D

Good luck with your journey :D

x

WhatLiesWithin... said:
ahh all this talk of holidays, im only a little jealous lol was at group tonight (usually have to run off after WI due to rubbish rota-ing in work!) and our consultant told us about a 'Miss Slinky' pageant (sp?!) type thing she was organising for us lol i thought of you immediately!! unfortunately i STS and although i keep telling myself 'at least it's not a gain', i really cannot help but be disappointed :(

on a brighter note, it's made me more determined to be 100% this week & really push for a big loss! good luck for your WI, tuesday isn't it?

Claire X

Awww - it's good that you thought of my crazy little diary!

Good for you for being determined 100% this week. Once you've done it it will be a little easier doing it the week after, and so on :D

x

Well ladies...

2lb off. So that brings me to 17st 7.5lbs.

Hubby lost 4lb. I'd have loved that to have been me! Don't know how he's lost so much. Never mind. I wanted more off but last week I think I only just scraped 3.5lb off so I sort of expected a lower loss.

I'll update stats in a min

x

Woop 2lb very impressive Karen!

Have you seen the speedy soup link? i wonder if thats worth a go if you want to push for an extra big loss and there is the mushy pea curry (wierd but good) which is also super speedy.

Malibu x

Well done curveyKaren. You are doing so well and your gritty determination is inspiring. I remember looking on here a few weeks ago when you weighed 19.4 and now you are so very much slimmer you must look and feel so different in such a short space of time..... imagine that short space of time again and having the same sort of losses .... and now take a photo.....looks good doesn't it ? :)

MalibuStacey said:
Woop 2lb very impressive Karen!

Have you seen the speedy soup link? i wonder if thats worth a go if you want to push for an extra big loss and there is the mushy pea curry (wierd but good) which is also super speedy.

Malibu x

I haven't seen anything about the soup...? But I'm a major fan of anything speedy! Haha.

I don't like peas of any shape of form... That's my problem :(

x

Back