x

Woop Woop well done Karen you'll have that club 10 easy next week!! X

shenzi said:
Woop Woop well done Karen you'll have that club 10 easy next week!! X

Thanks Shenzi :D I'm not far away at all eh? x

CurvyKaren said:
Thanks Shenzi :D I'm not far away at all eh? x

Nope not at all :D xx

Well done Karen, keep it up am still little upset you won't find the room to sneak me in your suitcase, but :sigh: will have to live with it I suppose:cry:.

Hey all!

Didnt put a post up yesterday because honestly I couldn't be bothered! I have eaten all of syns in the last two days which is a rarity for me but I'm hoping a few more syns may boost my weight loss - time will tell eh?!

I had two of the new Hi Fi bars this morning (chocolate and caramel) which you can have two as a HEXB for breakfast with a yoghurt.

I'll show you what I had for lunch too... One of the women in SW told me about Warburtons Thins and they're only 2 syns etc. They're not, their five but we've bought some and they're kind of worth it. White square buns that are flat and already cut. Just nice to have a little bit of white bread! Anyway for lunch we had "herb potatoes" (this is what we call them because they're our version of the potatoes you get in Frankie & Bennys) just SW chips but chopped into cubes with herbs over. On my "thin" I had a chilli burger (Joes so they're free) with salad and 2x slices of Cathedral City Lighter HEXA with Peppa Pig shapes(!) tasty!

x

Attachments

• image-2045970769.jpg
    image-2045970769.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 38
  • image-12201391.jpg
    image-12201391.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-4253183983.jpg
    image-4253183983.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image-374324261.jpg
    image-374324261.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 29
Nice food - looks great!!

I hope you dont mind me saying that 2lb weight loss is great. I'm in a hurry to lose weight for my wedding and because I'm 'in the zone', but I know the weight will drop steadily and I will get there - each passing week a little more drops away. I dont think you need to boost your weight loss - your doing fab.
Perpare yourself that some weeks may only be 0.5 - 2lbs (I'm talking from past experience here!!).

(says me - nearly in tears when I've 'only lost a pound' :blahblah:!!)

Nice food - looks great!!

I hope you dont mind me saying that 2lb weight loss is great. I'm in a hurry to lose weight for my wedding and because I'm 'in the zone', but I know the weight will drop steadily and I will get there - each passing week a little more drops away. I dont think you need to boost your weight loss - your doing fab.
Perpare yourself that some weeks may only be 0.5 - 2lbs (I'm talking from past experience here!!).

(says me - nearly in tears when I've 'only lost a pound' !!)

Excuse me but :blahblah: is MY icon ;)

I'm pound greedy Vicki - I cant help myself. I dream of 3.5 - 5lb losses a week !! I know 2lb is good (sort of!) but bigger losses get me 'there' quicker so its hard to not want them and when you feel like you've put the effort in...

I think when I'm like 14st something I'll be able to cope with the 0.5lb losses because i've gotten so far - you know?

Hope you're having a good week

x

who is this Joe chap and where do I but his burgers?

Thanks

Malibu xx

I think Joes is a northern thing (not sure where you are - maybe Malibu - haha) but his website is www.joessausages.co.uk - all of the burgers and sausages are free.

x

Yey for 2lb! I gained 1/2 this week but it was my first *week. So I expected it. I've been 100% for 2.5days so far, goal is 14weeks, 7 weeks till holiday which i'm taking a leaf out your book and staying on plan best I can since we won't be able to cook for ourshelves, I am saving syns for bonfire night thought.

Perhaps try a sucess express week? Have you heard of it? Xxx

I have heard of it but i'm saving the more extreme stuff for when I really need it.

Good for you for staying 100% for two and half days - did you eat all of that pasty though...?

x

Just to say your meal looks lovely, well done on your weight loss!

Thank you ;) x

Excuse me but :blahblah: is MY icon ;)

I'm pound greedy Vicki - I cant help myself. I dream of 3.5 - 5lb losses a week !! I know 2lb is good (sort of!) but bigger losses get me 'there' quicker so its hard to not want them and when you feel like you've put the effort in...

I can blah a bit it times, but your blah is far more interesting than mine!

I know what you mean, I'm hungry for losses too and thats a good thing. I'm very good at not taking my own advice!!:ignore:

x

It's really late so I just wanted to do a quick one and show you what my little treat was tonight... Shame there wasn't more of it in the pot!

3 syns

:D

x

Attachments

• image-686984774.jpg
    image-686984774.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 41
zilla said:
I have had these I dipped whole strawberries into it delish.....

Ooooo - nice idea :D they are a lot like chocolate sauce !

x

JackieN said:
mmmm that choccie pudding looks fab and love the idea of the strawberries with it. :D

HOw are you Karen? xxxxx

Hi Jackie!

I'm good thanks - I haven't been on here much this week so I hope you're good too.

I have been having more syns this were so I have no idea what the WI will be like on Tuesday...! I had 25 syns on Tuesday, 15 on Wednesday and around 6 or 7 on Thursday, Friday and today.

It's a very strange feeling for me as I normally keep them low so l'm a little worried to be honest.

x

Back