Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

Well done that's an awesome loss!! X

Morning everyone!

So yesterday went well - still back on track. The only thing is that when we last did slimming world we used these packet mix foods like "Tuna Napolina" or something and "chicken chassuer" anyway when I bought them I worked them out to be 6 syns a pack so 3 syns each which used to do us quite happily as we were having something different and "normal food"

I went to Tesco this morning and they've changed all of the packets (which I assume has changed the receipe) and they're all like 26 syns a pack or 21 syns a pack. Dead sad! I love this packets! Yeah you can have them but they're all at least half a packet for 10 syns :(

Anyway - things are good. Life is picking up generally and the eating plan is well.

I hope you're all doing good too x

Exciting... Night before weigh in.

I have investigated my earlier issue with the packet mixes and it seems that the company is currently in the process of changing over to new receives. At the moment in the supermarkets there's a mixture of old and new versions so I'm trying to stock up on the old versions!

Anyway - ill let you know how I do tomorrow

x

Good luck for wi :D

Good luck for wi :D

Thanks chick! Well it ended up being confirmed as a 9lb loss. Brilliant for the first week. Shame it stayed the same these last few days but never mind - it's more than I lost in the first week the first time around.

Onwards and downwards! x

:wow: well done Karen 9lb is fantastic :woohoo: :bliss: :wee: xxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks Jackie! Onwards and downwards! How are you doing? Are you still as focused this week? x

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. Busy time at work this week but despite that I've still been keeping to Slimming World apart from Thursday (husbands birthday - had a carvery and cake)

As I continue to go onto the Wii fit each morning I know that Friday morning I'd put on 3lb compared to the day before. That was shocking to me. The day after I'd lost 2lb and then the day after that I lost the 1lb so I'm back to 10lb lost. Crazy really but I think it was something to do with losing 10lb so quickly that my body was adjusting.

Anyway - hope everyone is still doing well

Love and support xx

Just checking in to let you know where I'm up to.

I've been loosely sticking to my sins. Generally speaking I've followed the slimming world plan but my sins have been around 15... Sometimes as little as 8 and sometimes one or two over so I'm hoping they will settle themselves out.

Didn't weigh myself this week as I had a few off days and figured it would demotivate me so I'm carrying on this week and will weigh myself next Tuesday.

Hope you're all well. Speak soon

x

Just wanted to put in another entry.

Since my last post I have been to the doctors about my weight, something I've never done before as I wanted to try the tablets that stop you storing fat.

The doctor was lovely and prescribed Orlistat and also did a GP referral to my local gym. I've not had the guts to start taking the tablets as apparently if you already eat pretty low fat then there's not much it can do (that's what a friend said) but I've started going to the gym and I'm really enjoying it.

GP referral means I can only go in the morning on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and I pay £1 each time I go but I've lost 2lb already doing it. Also I find that because I've worked so hard on the machines that in drinking water (which I never used to) and I actually don't want to eat bad because it will reverse all of my efforts!

So that's the story so far... I shall "jog on" (onwards and downwards!)

x

Back