ProPoints Think Thin!!

Serena can I ask you a very quick question...
If I had mushroom and ham omelette- how many would you point the ham for Hunni? x

Serena can I ask you a very quick question...
If I had mushroom and ham omelette- how many would you point the ham for Hunni? x

I'm veggie so I have no idea lol! Any one else know the answer?!? X

Hey hon
Well 35g shop pre packed ham is 1pp and I find its usually 2 of those thin slices so prob no more than that in the omelette. :D

Hey hon
Well 35g shop pre packed ham is 1pp and I find its usually 2 of those thin slices so prob no more than that in the omelette. :D

I knew someone would know! Brona to the rescue! X

Thank you Brona,hope you are good x

Is it O-Day today? And yes that's Omelette Day for any dirty minded people reading this ;-) x

All good here. Hope you enjoy your omelette. :D

Hi Minis,
Another week another loss to aim for!!
Hope you all had great weekends,I'm catching up on you all.
x

Happy Monday! How has your day been? X

Very good so far thank you hunni, Tesco delivered so lots of yummy low PP foods to make all my recipes, i have written a list of meals for each day and will add potatoes/pasta/rice etc... to bulk out the husbands meals!!
Just put Come Dine with me on!!!
How are you feeling today? Your binge was by far the best binge i have ever seen hun, mine are so much worse!! You look fantastic too so i hope your feeling ok.
Oooooo yes i have been trying to upload a profile pic - am i being thick again?? x

Very good so far thank you hunni, Tesco delivered so lots of yummy low PP foods to make all my recipes, i have written a list of meals for each day and will add potatoes/pasta/rice etc... to bulk out the husbands meals!!
Just put Come Dine with me on!!!
How are you feeling today? Your binge was by far the best binge i have ever seen hun, mine are so much worse!! You look fantastic too so i hope your feeling ok.
Oooooo yes i have been trying to upload a profile pic - am i being thick again?? x

Make u upload it as an Avatar NOT Profile Pic, it's two different things :)

What sort of things do u have on your Meal Plan? I enjoyed cooking from scratch today but sometimes I like to just stick something in the oven for quickness! X PS-Thanks for your kind words re my binge, I hope I will have done enough by Friday WI. X

Its uploaded i think!!
Chicken Korma, Tiger Prawn and cod thai curry with a mini garlic nann, fresh egg tag with chicken stroganoff (spelt wrong!!) curry out with hubby and friends Sat, wont be drinking alot though so i can enjoy my food and stay in control!! Omlette on WI day which hubby cooks - yep you guessed it, bacon, pea and potatoes!! lol!!
Tonights a quick bung in the oven tea as Hubby is working late so its bacon and cheese potato skins with dip - very high PP but so worth it!!! Oooops!!
What have you got hun?
x

Its uploaded i think!!
Chicken Korma, Tiger Prawn and cod thai curry with a mini garlic nann, fresh egg tag with chicken stroganoff (spelt wrong!!) curry out with hubby and friends Sat, wont be drinking alot though so i can enjoy my food and stay in control!! Omlette on WI day which hubby cooks - yep you guessed it, bacon, pea and potatoes!! lol!!
Tonights a quick bung in the oven tea as Hubby is working late so its bacon and cheese potato skins with dip - very high PP but so worth it!!! Oooops!!
What have you got hun?
x

*Hello* I can see you! Your Meal Plan sounds scrummy, do you have a favourite? Potato Skins sounds yummy, do you make those? I made a very yummy pie for din dins, there's a pic on my thread :) x

That pie looks amazing!!!yummy yummy!!
No I cheated and brought from Mr Tesco's!! I had three hubby had the rest!!
Yes thought it was about time I put a pic up x

That pie looks amazing!!!yummy yummy!!
No I cheated and brought from Mr Tesco's!! I had three hubby had the rest!!
Yes thought it was about time I put a pic up x

I've bought the ones from Iceland, they were nice! I thoroughly enjoyed the Pie, worth the effort! X

Back