ProPoints Think Thin!!

Grand I had a good week. Im wi tomorrow so hopefully il lose something. I used all my weeklies and I usually lose the weeks I use all 49.

Morning Sweetie, Hows u today? X

Good Morning Hun,
I'm good thank you,off to see my mum and sister today:)
What you up to? You ok? x

Hope u have a lovely day with your Mum and Sister, what will you do? I've just done Day 2 of my 4DS lol, am sweating like a pig now! X

Sweating like a pig is always a good thing!!
We will prob go to the shops and take the baby for a walk ? it's dry here!! Just had a sneaky weigh could be a good WI tomorrow ? x

Sweating like a pig is always a good thing!!
We will prob go to the shops and take the baby for a walk ? it's dry here!! Just had a sneaky weigh could be a good WI tomorrow ? x

Ooooooo looking forward to tomorrow now ;-) A walk sounds like a great idea, earn those AP! It's lovely and sunny here today :) x

Well it's WI and I lost a pound!!!
Still have one of the two I gained last week but it's going in the right direction.
Does anyone have any-tips for losing more each week?
I brought the Pedometer too-£5 off bargain Serena will be pleased ;-)
How's everyone today? x
x

Sweat like a pig to look like a fox

Ooohhh sneaky wi you bold girl

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It has been a tough week and aswell its getting darker earlier and the temperature is dropping so id say its just our bodies trying to get used to it

Yea you defo will lose more if you eat them cuz your body starts holding onto fat when it doesnt get enough food.
I have been struggling to get to goal for a good few weeks and couldn't figure it out. My leader told ne me to eat my 49 weeklies and half my activity points. I got to my goal tonight which goes to show more is more

Ciaras right-def need to eat all your dailies if not all your weeklies aswel. Good luck. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi BoS83,
Well I put a pound on this week and barley ate or drank.
So I'm guessing there's my answer.
How you getting on?
x

Back