Thinking about it.

thinking~thin

Exante is one of the few diets i have not tried.. i am having a bit of a shufty around the forum at the moment trying to find out a bit more. I haven't dared weigh myself since before Christmas, but know i have at least 4 stone to shift..2 stone for summer would be fab though. am currently looking at all the various offers that they are offering...seems to be a bit of a minefield TBH and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the variety of options.. any tips welcomed...hoping to get started ASAP once i stop procrastinating :cool::D

Exante is one of the few diets i have not tried.. i am having a bit of a shufty around the forum at the moment trying to find out a bit more. I haven't dared weigh myself since before Christmas, but know i have at least 4 stone to shift..2 stone for summer would be fab though. am currently looking at all the various offers that they are offering...seems to be a bit of a minefield TBH and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the variety of options.. any tips welcomed...hoping to get started ASAP once i stop procrastinating :cool::D

Hi Claire,

I suppose the first question is have you tried a VLCD before? If so, then you'll know they require a lot of willpower but give you very good results. You're right about all the offers, the best regarding that is if you are waiting for the best one - don't. No doubt there will be a million and one that were better than what you got at some point. If you haven't tried any of the products, start by buying a few single packs - the worst thing is bulk buying and hating a product and having lots of it to use!

I know it's hard seeing what you weigh but sometimes it's what you need to push yourself to make a decision about these things. I never weighed regularly before starting Exante and honestly didn't think I was that heavy but I was. It was the kick up the bum I needed to show some diet dedication.

Make a list of reasons why you want to lose weight - I find it really helps when you are struggling. Exante offer a few different plans - some that involve being allowed conventional food which can help if you think you'll struggle with just packs.

You can get lots of support on this forum and Exante have an official group you can join on fb that is private.

You could definitely shift 2 stone before summer as normally they recommend a stone a month with a bit more during your first month is possible but everyone is different.

One of the main things is if you start and you have a blip where you fall off the wagon - don't get upset! Get straight back on the diet and carry on - that's normally what can throw a lot of people off!

Good luck with whatever you decide and remember to post here if you do start!

:)

Get on those scales and stop procrastinating! Its the first step to taking control - you CAN do it!

:D

Polly x

thanks Sheridan for those wise words and Polly yes i do need to stop procrastinating and bite the bullet looking at your tickers you have both done so well!!.....i've done VLCD's before...i did Lighter life many many years ago and tried again before christmas but found it difficult to do the phone counselling and as it seems you can only do it if you do the counselling it leaves me a bit stuck...also starting a VLCD 2 weeks before christmas prob was a bit overly optimistic of me :D... so the plan is... duh duh duh ...tonight i truly get my head around exante and choose what i'm going to order... work out my goals and my reasons for wanting to lose weight... in between watching Eastenders of course :cool: the exante website seems ok i'm liking the recipe tips for staying in ketosis and all seems ALOT more helpful than the Lighter life effort and alot cheaper too!...oh and i'm going to weigh first thing tomorrow morning :)

right I've done it! weigh in done...:eek: just about sums it up... have been on the exante site and bought the 6 week pack....I am planning to start today though as i have a few Lighter life food packs to use up and have paid extra to get the exante pack delivered tomorrow!

Well done Claire! I also did LL a few years back and lost 4 stone. Put it all back on and a bit more. It is so easy to make excuses and give yourself reasons to binge and generally eat badly. I've done it for so many years now but absolutely determined that this is the last time!

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Polly x

Back