Thinking about joining WW!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by PrincessSpark1e, 15 May 2014 Social URL.

1. PrincessSpark1e

PrincessSpark1e Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, I actually joined a couple of months ago but then the class I joined stopped 2 weeks later :( and I gave up. To be honest it wasn't really a class anyway, it was more of a weighing session! I lost a lot of weight 2 years ago on the Cambridge Diet but as expected I put it all back on again and then some. I tried Cambridge again but I don't have the will power to get through the first few days of utter starvation! Anyway, I will stop rambling :) I'm hoping to join another class which is in my local town but I don't really understand the PP system, will there be lots of weighing foods and checking portion sizes? I eat with my hubbie so we'll be making food for 2 and splitting it down the middle (well if he's dishing it out otherwise I'll get a little extra :D) I've heard so many good things about WW but I'm a little apprehensive. Also what does everyone eat for lunch? I'm in an office with no microwave so I tend to rely on sandwiches as I'm really not a salad eater!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loubyrnes

Loubyrnes Full Member

There is actually a new plan in weight watchers now called simple start, it might suit you, you get a list of foods to choose from and you dont have to weigh them! Then you have extra points for your treats its not for everyone but I love it!

4. PrincessSpark1e

PrincessSpark1e Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I got the book about Simple Start but I never really got started on it! The 'class' I attended was actually a quick weighing session so when I joined I was handed a book about Simple Start which did seem very simple! though being able to eat as much shredded wheat as you like seems dangerous to me :) I don't think I could do Simple Start all the time, I tried some of the dishes but I really struggled to make anything more creative than pasta in tomato and veg sause :s I was just windering what PP was like? Are there a list of free foods on that? Sorry, these are very open questions, I should really just go to a class and ask a consultant! I just have the fear of getting on the scales being horrified then not thinking I'll be able to follow the diet to lose weight :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.