thinking about joining

mjmummy

hi all, i am thinking about joining a ww class as i have lots to loose, i have always done sw in the past and after a few weeks failed because i am getting bored of the same fruit and veg all the time, i hoping i can have a bit more variety with ww.
i just hope i can keep it up this time as fed up now with my weight

hi all, i am thinking about joining a ww class as i have lots to loose, i have always done sw in the past and after a few weeks failed because i am getting bored of the same fruit and veg all the time, i hoping i can have a bit more variety with ww.
i just hope i can keep it up this time as fed up now with my weight

Hey there and welcome onboard:D
I say def join up. The propoints plan is brilliant and you really can eat anything you like on the plan as long as you point it, which I totally love! Ive managed to lose over 5 stone with WW so I cannot recommend it enough. The classes are great too. I would say if you have the cash buy the points calculator at the meeting because I find it to be invaluable. The best of luck and keep updating here to let us know how you are getting on :)

I would give it a go :) I've switched back and forth a few times in the past 6 months but WW works best for me because its more structured. I dont go to class anymore but did last year and they were a great help, just wish i could afford it again!!
Good luck and this site is great for help! :)

Yes do join and if you have a smart phone there is a calculator you can download free if you can't afford to buy one. I find it so useful when shopping. and track everything you eat - it is worth doing both my hubby and I are doing ww so today I have produced a double tracker for us as I do all his food - makes life a bit easier too

Hi mjmummy, I've been thinking about joining (re-joining) WW this eve....if you do it I will! I started after Xmas, lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks, thought I could do it on my own then - I cant! I've even been giving my friend my €10 each week & getting her to do my weigh in & save the money but I dont have the fear of waiting to stand on the scales to make me be good, everyday is my start again day so I think this eve I will bite the bullet. I have a lot to lose (roughly 90lbs) and the longer I leave it the more I'll have to lose. Hols this day 17 or 18 weeks & if I can get the finger out (and the jaws wired) I could be down 40lbs by then & nearly half way to goal. Let me know if you fancy a buddy, I'm going to go this eve, defo have made my mind up

Ill join u if u need a buddy haha my 1st meeting is tomorrow at 6 :) lets do it and kick the fat!!! haha xx

Thats brill festival, I'll join up this eve so. How bout we post online 2mr how the day is going for us? I find I'm great during the day, its when I go home. And my total downfall is the weekend, drinks on Sat, hangover sunday & then mon I feel sorry for myself for wrecking my good work, maybe Tues weigh in will keep me on my toes. Sooooooo 'buddy' lets get this losing show on the road lol

My problem is in work I tend to snack at my desk :( im ok at weekend i can go hours without eating haha its the chocolates at work arghhhhhhhhhh how much have you got to lose??? xx

oh a LOAD to lose. I'm thinking bout 90lbs, I'm a short arse & for my height I prob should be about the 9stone mark, cant imagine me at that, I've always been heavy. Lost bout 3 stone a few years back but it crept back and now I'm 33 (almost 34) and I find it near impossible to lose weight, in my 20's I could drop 7lbs in a week no probs, now I struggle to get 2lbs off.....the joys!!! Have you much to lose?

I myself suffer from the shortarse gene haha im 12 stone10lbs want to get to 10 stone got down to 11 few years ago just creapt on :( X

well I done it, went in this eve on way home from work & joined WW. Leader was lovely, bought the eat out book & even have omlette ready for lunch 2mr. Meet ya here 2mr afternoon / eve for a wee update as to how day 1 goes??? Best of luck everyone, Nina

thanks for that, am nervous bout it, just hope I have something off. I have stuck to my points but didnt walk (going to go to the gym in my lunch break now though)

Hows everyone getting on? I had 2nd weigh in last night, - 2lbs so thats 5lbs gone now, sooooo glad I joined!

Good luck for ur wi tonight let us know how u get on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ninah77 said:
Hows everyone getting on? I had 2nd weigh in last night, - 2lbs so thats 5lbs gone now, sooooo glad I joined!

Well done that's fab

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back