Thinking about LT

TomTom86

Hi,

I have been browsing the forums on here without being a user for the last few weeks and i am starting to think that my de-moralised state and my lack of ambition and motivation is due to my weight. This in thought i thought i would look in to the LipoTrim diet just because i have TRULY thought and tried a lot of different diets and increased my exercises and this has had no effect on me, if it did have an effect it was very low and about 1lb every 2/3 weeks.

This as you can imagine is very slow and makes you think is it worth it, i am an impatient person as it is and i needed to see results fast.

I think the point i am getting at is that with me having a family i am finding it hard to want to do the daily chores and jobs that we should split as a unit. Washing the pots, putting away, putting wash loads on. All i want to do is sit at my PC and play games and not want to do anything else with my time.

I am at breaking point, I need to do something and i NEED to know if LT is REALLY going to cut the crap out of my life.

I am 6ft 1 and built like a tank, this saying i weigh probably the best part of 21st, and this isn't muscle, i genuinely just carry the weight REALLY well. I am willing to part with my cash but i need to know is the £48 a week going to show me results fast before i lose my than my patience.

I need help. I hope i find it.

Tom

Hey hun well done for signing up, this forum is brill.

Now in terms of weight loss being male most lose well on lipotrim especially the first week but it is hard that first week and you do need to be prepared for that. Im not trying to put you off but its best to be realistic so you have the will power to succeed.

This diet is fast, last year i lost over 4stone in 13 weeks!! So if you have made the choice to start it is worth it plus it will give you time to work out your food demons and also more energy once the weight falls off. :)

I wish you well on your journey hun.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you stick to it 100% the weight will abslutely drop off!!! This forum is amazing for support!!!

Its worth every penny if you ask me!!!

Men drop even quicker than us girls i believe....

x

Obviously i think its worth it otherwise i wouldn't still be here , i could spend that much on a takeaway and the pub on a friday night easy before this diet, so its saved me money !!

To give you an idea from a blokes point of view my colleague tried it after he saw the success i was having and he is 6ft 4 and started at 21.5 stone and he lost 4 stone in 6 weeks !! talk about steeling my thunder lol !! Anyway whatever you decide good luck

Thanks for the replies guys and girls. I will be starting this next month now due to the finances being short this month. I had time off ill with a viral illness so it will have to take a step back.

Will I still be able to exercise ok while on this diet. Will I begin to feel weak etc etc or will I be ok.

If you stick with it you can do it love. Sorry to hear how down you are and hopefully this will help make you feel much better!

Thanks for the replies guys and girls. I will be starting this next month now due to the finances being short this month. I had time off ill with a viral illness so it will have to take a step back.

Will I still be able to exercise ok while on this diet. Will I begin to feel weak etc etc or will I be ok.
You may feel tired the first couple of weeks... but after that i'm sure you'll be fine!!! x

Start off slowly and build up the exercise and see how your body reacts as everyone is different. Wishing you well on your journey x x x

Back