• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking about starting...Help Please :-)

hi

it can depend on what your cdc charges. mine charges £38 for 3 sachets. i'm on a higher plan now but when i was on just liquid i had 4 a day so it cost me about £47 a week if i remember, but i had to have 4 cause i was 5ft 8in tall and at that height you get 4 a day, under that height and it's 3 day.

hope this helps. i love this diet and it is the only 1 that works for me cause i know i have to stick to it, there's no cheating allowed.

Thank you! Sorry another question, is it the same price for the bars and the shakes, bars are so much more convenient if your out. Im just a shorty bum so less for me. Thanks again

Oh maybe not for me then, cant stand shakes! unless i get 1 of those shaker things so there are NO lumps....Yuck! soups are also a no no.....

im not a fan of the soups either :-( but for shakes, a hand blender with crushed ice and cold water make a fab shake with not a lump in sight :) x

Thanks girls sounds good, i have just send a message to the consultant so fingers crossed ill be on it in the new year :) and signed up for aqua aerobics!

aw aqua aerobics are fab, will tone u up nicely :) fingers crossed it all goes to plan for u chick x