Thinking about this...

claireb22

Hi I am currently on CD and I am finding it hard even ss+ was wondering what the weight losses were on diet chef and how ppl find it.

Hi I am currently on CD and I am finding it hard even ss+ was wondering what the weight losses were on diet chef and how ppl find it.

i am about to start my 2nd time (had holiday off)

i loved the food, and losses were good, I lost anything from 1lb right up to 7lb in a week, but on average it was about 3lbs weekly, people have more and also less. But it has shown me portion size and you may think that the sachets are small but they have loads in them and of course you can have your snacks and veg to make up the extra calories.

For me its a win win situation, I couldnt do CD for more than a month, i felt sick and the sight of a milkshake made me heave (couldn't keep going) I realy admire the people who could do it for months and maintain but it just wasn't the diet for me. Diet Chef for me is the best one I've tried and I've tried most things.

But then you have to find the one that is right for you, sorry to go on..... good luck with whatever choice you make x:D

The food is great, no doubt about that.

My loses are around 2.5 lbs but then I'm not always a good girl and have a day off on Saturday when I visit my mum.

I can't SS for more than a week due to a bowel condition - couldn't SS on Cambridge before having the bowel condition! It's not easy.

Back