Thinking of buying a slendertone. Advice please

juicylucy

I'm thinking of buying one after hearing you all raging about them. Just wondered which one to go for. I'm thinking either the belt or the gym body 8 with the pads that go all over. What do you think is the best x

The one I have is the System one, where you buy various bits like belt, arm cuffs, shorts etc that all work off one control unit. I prefer these as there is no messing around trying to work out where to stick the individual pads.

Nic is the expert and am sure she will be along soon.

xxx

Nic would also tell you to go for one that doesn't need batteries coz they cost you a fortune after a while. Wish I'd known that before I got mine!!!!!

x

lmao ...o i have made a right name for myself!
Gymbody 8 ..lots of faffy straps..once you are strapped up you are plugged in and have to lie where you are and cant do anything else!
You have to guess the positioning of the pads yourself, so are not always able to get maximum effect!
I would go with the total system..like progeous has and me you buy the control unit with the ab belt and then can add arms, bums and thighs to it... it feels stronger than all the others i have used and like CF says saves you a fortune in batteries as the unit is rechargeable.
They are a bit expensive; but save you a fortune in the long run xx
Also you can exercise, do the washing, watch tv, go to the shop...anything while you are wearing them
Heres the link
http://www.slendertone.com/c-27-special-offers.aspx

Hi Nicki do you have the Slendertone Active, I looked at the link you gave and its just under £50?

I used to have slendertone active...but, it ate batteries, so i sold it and invested in the system abs...the Slendertone active are £35 in tjhughes at the min hun

The one i have is to the right of the active

Doh, shoulda read it properly, didn't realise that was the one with batteries. Soz.

Back