Thinking of changing from SW to WW

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi Everyone,

I have been on and off the slimming world wagon for a long long time now and not really getting anywhere, I have just been browsing your threads here on WW and do you know? In all my years I have never given WW a go, and it looks really good!! What I like about this is that you can eat out much more easily etc and grab things on the go more effectively!
What I am wondering is, should I join up to a group? Or go it alone? What do you guys think would be best?
I really want to give it a go....at the mo I am doing Slimming World on my own, and finding it okay, so might be able to do WW on my own if someone could let me know of sites where I can find the basic points values for stuff. I looked at that one in the sticky threads about eating out etc...what a fab site that is!!!
I know that WW has worked for my mum and sister in the past, but I have never tried it!!
Feeling very positive about this!!
I think the reason that I often fail on SW is because I go great guns for a few weeks then get very bored...but it looks as though with WW you can vary things much more etc....
Looking forward to ANY advice that you can offer a complete novice!!
x
x

Hi there!

Im sure youll LOVE WW. If youre going to do it alone, Id suggest getting a Shopping Guide & an electronic calculator to help you.

Once you get the hang of things youll be a dab hand at working out the points on just about everything lol

Youll also find loads of good point saving suggestions on here, things like changing your bread & marg to lower point varieties can make a huge difference.

If you need any help at all - just shout :)

Thank you Starlight, I have bought the shopping guide from ebay!! Bargain!!
Basically I just would love to know some basics like bread and eggs and cheese etc points....will go to tesco tomorrow and try to pick up some bits with the points on em!!

xx

Great that you want to join the weight watchers program. I have been doing this kind of diet for more than three weeks and I really like it. I don't join a special weight watchers group in my home town as I don't think it is really necessary. The group here in this forum is great and they help me so much. So probably joining this group will be enough!

Back