Thinking of changing group

sheepy19

Since my original consultant left, I feel totally demotivated and have started to gain! I just hate the woman who's currently covering our group. I've spoken to others in the group and its a unanimous feeling of dislike. All the regulars (including me) are now not staying after getting weighed because she's just so crap. Its a shame I'll have to change because my current group is 5mins away and the only other class I can make during the week is 40mins away!:sigh:

If she's just covering you might find you soon get a permanent consultant who's fab!

Our c left as she took over a set of groups in her home area and she had to travel to ours. She was lovely & I still miss her. We had a lot of covering c's. 2 were absolutely fantastic, others were a bit iffy. Our new c is lovely, and we have her permanently now. I do think that having a good relationship with your c is important.

It may be that changing is best for you, but whatever happens don't let this hinder your weight loss.

Best of luck x

Would echo Minimogs thoughts, please dont give up ! You are entitled to become the slim person you want to be. Hope you get a committed counsellor soon

So what exactly is so off-putting about the stand in consultant?

If she's just covering you might find you soon get a permanent consultant who's fab!

Our c left as she took over a set of groups in her home area and she had to travel to ours. She was lovely & I still miss her. We had a lot of covering c's. 2 were absolutely fantastic, others were a bit iffy. Our new c is lovely, and we have her permanently now. I do think that having a good relationship with your c is important.

It may be that changing is best for you, but whatever happens don't let this hinder your weight loss.

Best of luck x

Problem is, they're waiting for someone from our group to become the consultant, but no-one ones to do it. And if someone did come forward there's not particularly anyone that has got the personality for it. According tho the scales I'm up 3lbs, hoping that it will go down come wednesday night. I'm doing success express from today to wednesday, in hope that I'll have a STS.
Thanks for your input :)
I think I'll be happier if I change, I already feel more positive!

sheepy19 said:
Problem is, they're waiting for someone from our group to become the consultant, but no-one ones to do it. And if someone did come forward there's not particularly anyone that has got the personality for it. According tho the scales I'm up 3lbs, hoping that it will go down come wednesday night. I'm doing success express from today to wednesday, in hope that I'll have a STS.
Thanks for your input :)
I think I'll be happier if I change, I already feel more positive!

I've been approached to go to an opportunity day to be a consultant a few times. I'd love to, I think I'd really enjoy it, but with a full time job, plus overtime, plus 2 year old daughter & post grad diploma I'm doing I can't fit it in, lol!

They were hoping for the same at ours, in the end it was shut & a new one nearby was opened.

Good luck with success express & don't worry about the scales yet, they have plenty of time to change.

Back